Gonzalo Higuaín (35 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Suarez just got paid 20m net by Barca to leave. I think he's going to pick his next destination with winning in mind, not money. And honestly, so should we. Suarez is lazy as fuck. We already have Ronaldo who literally refuses to do anything on defense(which I guess he's earned) but we can't afford to have 2 out there.
Seriously? lol

Seems we are bound to make a loss on higgy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What's the benefit of this? Doesn't this mean we have to pay out the rest of his contract anyway?
I think there is not benefit. What it means is that at last he realized he needs to go.
Now i imagine theres only the part were he and his agent decides how much they will rob us :)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Seriously. Pay these 3 guys off fully, so we can move on. Even if we use a sale of a player just to pay it all off just simply do it. Finally found a use for De Sciglio after all this time.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Seriously. Pay these 3 guys off fully, so we can move on. Even if we use a sale of a player just to pay it all off just simply do it. Finally found a use for De Sciglio after all this time.
i don't expect agnelli to give up on a shitload of $$$ so easily

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
What's the benefit of this? Doesn't this mean we have to pay out the rest of his contract anyway?
No. Usually it's a win/win situation for both parties. Juve will negotiate a termination fee which will be lower than the remainder of his contract. And Higuain will be able to negotiate a new contract with another team and actually play some football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)