Gonzalo Higuaín (14 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He has been a WC striker all his Career until last year. One bad year doesn't make him an absolute trash.

Seems like he is determined to get back to his old form and showing a lots of efforts and positive attitude already, besides he knows Sarri's system better than anyone else in the team.

I would gladly keep him and sell Manzu instead.no need for Icardi either.

Let's buy another mid with that money
The guy has been an average striker and a WC choker his whole career. He had one fluke season at Napoli scoring against minows and we were dumb enough to buy him right after that and pay 3 times his market value.

When we bought him and everyone was fapping and saying that Marotta is a gosu for screwing over Napoli (as if they ever dreamed of getting 90m for that clown), I said he was going to be the new Amauri. People laughed back then, but look at him now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The guy has been an average striker and a WC choker his whole career. He had one fluke season at Napoli scoring against minows and we were dumb enough to buy him right after that and pay 3 times his market value.

When we bought him and everyone was fapping and saying that Marotta is a gosu for screwing over Napoli (as if they ever dreamed of getting 90m for that clown), I said he was going to be the new Amauri. People laughed back then, but look at him now.
:rolleyes:

Higuain is the ultimate pleb filter

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

He has been anything but an average striker, what the fuck?

He choked for Argentina like 90% of their players, but as as for clubs he has been great since Madrid days.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff

That is an opinion of a man who have been wrong on almost any player. Please, everyone, treat him lightly as the retard he is.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

I don't remember any of your posts. How long have you been around?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)