Gonzalo Higuaín (29 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
At the moment we made that lousy deal and send him to Milan right there I knew that deal will come back and bite us in the a$$...

Now we are suffering a really bad deal...

I hope he can probe to be at worth to the team and keep him, cause selling him aint gonna happend and the best we can expect is to loan him again and hope this time the other team buy him at the end of the season...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I like Higuain but Marotta's inability to sell him last season was a big mistake.
We should have asked for less money but an obligation instead of an option. Now everybody nows he is finished.

Even if he agrees to go to Roma for the rumoured 6m + 27m option, there's no way in hell they're buying him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We should have asked for less money but an obligation instead of an option. Now everybody nows he is finished.

Even if he agrees to go to Roma for the rumoured 6m + 27m option, there's no way in hell they're buying him.
I think Chelsea would have signed him if we didn't give them a free pass by taking Sarri. I''m sure I read there was a clause that they had to buy him if they got top 3.

The issue was that we waited far too long in the window before selling him last summer, we had already bought Ronaldo, other teams had bought strikers and people knew we were desperate to get rid. The loan to Milan with Bonucci coming back will go down as one of Marotta's worst ever deals.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I think Chelsea would have signed him if we didn't give them a free pass by taking Sarri. I''m sure I read there was a clause that they had to buy him if they got top 3.

The issue was that we waited far too long in the window before selling him last summer, we had already bought Ronaldo, other teams had bought strikers and people knew we were desperate to get rid. The loan to Milan with Bonucci coming back will go down as one of Marotta's worst ever deals.
I read that about the clause and it was obviously fake news.

And whether the Bonucci deal was terrible depends on what happens with Caldara.
With Higuain, I think we were too unwilling to take a balance sheet loss and sell him for less than book value so now we'll take a much bigger loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)