Gonzalo Higuaín (68 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I see your point ALC that yes he is out of shape but on any striker scoring more goals that's debatable. I say so cause haven't seen that many opportunities created by this Juve squad this season for any striker to score many. Maybe Mario would have scored more? Just hope by CL startup if not Higgy someone emerges to score the necessary goals. We all know these serie style wins probably won't happen in CL play.
That's true, we have been very dire at creating chances. But you could also make the argument that a faster striker would lead us to creating more, especially with Pjanic's long passes. But then again, maybe not. The comparison can't be really made. But if you compare him to the rest of the strikers in the league, that's the deciding factor.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I see your point ALC that yes he is out of shape but on any striker scoring more goals that's debatable. I say so cause haven't seen that many opportunities created by this Juve squad this season for any striker to score many. Maybe Mario would have scored more? Just hope by CL startup if not Higgy someone emerges to score the necessary goals. We all know these serie style wins probably won't happen in CL play.

Think the Eagles will win?
I think Dybala would score more than Higuain as a #9. He would create more in a 4-3-3 dropping off the CBs and getting in behind them. Higuain's movement has taken a huge step down as well this year. He's constantly late on his movements far or near post for our crossers and offers nothing in behind for Pjanic.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
For next season we need a hot young striker who hasn't quite broken through yet, but has the potential to replace Higuain eventually, and play in place of the latter when hes not scoring.

Get that guy with the Dybala money since Higuain and Dybi are incompatible, and nobody will buy Higuain

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I think the real question is...does he like Chinese food?
I bet Higuain the kind of guy to start his night by going to a high end sushi place and by the time midnight rolls around, you see him in Chinatown at an all you can eat karaoke buffet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)