Gonzalo Higuaín (20 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The fact that he is so overweight just infuriates me. For a world class athlete, taking care of their body and making sure they are in shape should be second nature. A professional like Zlatan has shown that you can score loads of goals well your 30s if you work hard.

Higuain has barely had any injuries. He’s just a fat lazy bastard who gives us one good season and then looks finished by the age of 30. His pace is gone, and it’s all his own fault. This lazy unprofessional is the highest earner in Serie A. He cost us 90 million.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ah good as he has been id say for the money we paid he had been a flop so far.

A world class striker should be able to creat or steal foals from nothing. Stop blaming the service. He gets chances. He is either too slow or wastes it with a poor touch or finishing.

He is capable of been one of the top 5 in tbe world on his day he never misses but this is starting to haopen once in a blue moon.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ah good as he has been id say for the money we paid he had been a flop so far.

A world class striker should be able to creat or steal foals from nothing. Stop blaming the service. He gets chances. He is either too slow or wastes it with a poor touch or finishing.

He is capable of been one of the top 5 in tbe world on his day he never misses but this is starting to haopen once in a blue moon.
He was great for us last year. Won us the league with clutch goals against Roma and Napoli amongst others, and won us our CL semifinal. If he continued with his form and shape from the last 6 months of last season, I'd say he was a good signing.

But showing up for pre-season as absurdly fat and out-of-shape as he did, being utterly clueless with his movement and interplay on the pitch, losing his previously quick first step and shot, and whatever semblance of pace he previously had... it's inexcusable. He's in horrid form, in horrid shape, and is the most disruptive player on the pitch for our attacking play as he seems out-of-synch with every other attacker/mid we have aside from occasionally Pjanic. Even more annoying is his tendency to throw his hands up and get angry at his teammates any time they don't send him a perfect ball, especially considering how useless he's been this year even when they do send him that perfect ball.

It's depressing to watch, because after such a good first season I had high hopes that he would show up in top fitness and form, raring to go this year. It's depressing to see him like this and to know we spent 90mil for this.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don't criticize Higgy? 2 goals and 2 yellow cards in last 11 matches.

Such great contributions. ::lol3::
No man. You can't criticize Higuain because no one helped him or supplied him with balls to score goals. He held up the ball well, and involved others. You know, that's what we paid 90 million for. However, when Dybala does the same thing, half the forum shits on him because we expect more, more from a young guy who costs 50% less and is actually more impactful. Fucking Tuz :howler: :touched:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Only player i hate more than Sandro is this guy , what a fucking shity player , he makes me puke , it’s like playing without a striker , sell him for 10m he ain’t worth more , fat fuck .

Fuck this season I lost my desire to watch Juve, I don’t even care anymore, and i used to be very passionate, but thanks to guys like H9,A26 I don’t enjoy watching football anymore , i canda hope we fail so we can restart with fresh football and without this fat fuck .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
he's becoming a bit Trezeguet like, very frustrating in games we struggle to create, which has been the case for way too many games this season. but it was obvious Allegri and the boys were working hard during the January break to lay foundations for the second half of season and had heavy legs, I wouldn't write off Higuain or anyone yet

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I used to say Higuain was just a glorified Matri. I was wrong.

He's a poor man's Matri. :D

He can't create anything by himself? Fair enough.
He's able to hold up the ball? Not really. Sometimes he is, sometimes he isn't.
Clinical when he does get the chance? Far from it.

It is what it is. From my point of view this transfer is an utter disaster and it has been from day one, but you definitely can't blame Higuain for the club's mistake.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The final third is a mess and higgy suffers more than everyone else. Send him back to napoli or any other team that knows how to attack and score. Allegri clearly cant make a group consisting of higuain dybala mandzukic costa and bernadeschi work.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I used to say Higuain was just a glorified Matri. I was wrong.

He's a poor man's Matri. :D

He can't create anything by himself? Fair enough.
He's able to hold up the ball? Not really. Sometimes he is, sometimes he isn't.
Clinical when he does get the chance? Far from it.

It is what it is. From my point of view this transfer is an utter disaster and it has been from day one, but you definitely can't blame Higuain for the club's mistake.
pls, he's way better than Matri when on form, he just hasn't been on form much this season, yet still has 9 goals in Serie A while Matri struggles to get playing time at Sassuolo and has mighty 3 goals (as much as Khedira, Caceres, Skriniar and Pjanič). I would agree about Quags, he's head and shoulders above Higuain this year and has Matri somewhere even lower :p

Higuain will be useful for a few months more for us once Allegri figures out how to get the team going, but yeah, Marotta calling Higuain his greatest transfer looks funnier each day :D I really hope we find a way to move him on in the summer

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We have to start looking at other strikers in the transfer window. More competition can only motivate him and allow him to rest more. He plays and prossibly trains with no pressure.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
In my juve there is a problem,
And that problem is higuain.
lately he's very, very bad
and he can't do anything

Throw higuain down the well,
So my juve can be free.
So my juve can be free!

We must sell him to chinese,
Then we have a big party.

In my juve there is a problem,
And that problem is the Stu,
He fucks up all the time,
one thing he knows how to do

Throw the Stu down the well,
So my juve can be free.
So my juve can be free!

We must sell him to napoli
Then we have a big party.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

[video=facebook;2115630931797458]https://www.facebook.com/Juventus/videos/2115630931797458/[/video]

He surely doesnt look like a porfessional footballer ffs, look at the newest video.

- - - Updated - - -

He looks like the father of Pipi Langstrumpf!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)