Gonzalo Higuaín (40 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
I dont get the hate he gets. It’s not his fault Juve paid for him 90m. Him wanting to respect the contract is nothing wrong. Few days ago people were complaining that Arthur wasnt professional for not going back to Barca. Loaning him to Milan fucked him up badly. Id be destroyed too. I cant even watch a full 90min game of Milan let alone play for those scums.
You cant understand why one of the highest earners on the team that cant be bothered to keep himself in shape, didnt even want to return from lockdown and then is laughing and joking right the game after that shit performance he put in that lyon tie is getting hate? pure mystery.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You cant understand why one of the highest earners on the team that cant be bothered to keep himself in shape, didnt even want to return from lockdown and then is laughing and joking right the game after that shit performance he put in that lyon tie is getting hate? pure mystery.
Thats Juve for you bro. Danilo earns more money than Bentancur and Chiellini.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I dont get the hate he gets. It’s not his fault Juve paid for him 90m. Him wanting to respect the contract is nothing wrong. Few days ago people were complaining that Arthur wasnt professional for not going back to Barca. Loaning him to Milan fucked him up badly. Id be destroyed too. I cant even watch a full 90min game of Milan let alone play for those scums.
Correction, it fucked us up badly. We should have never let it come down to hi returning. We simply had to make it an obligation to buy, especially since we gave them Caldara on discount as well, and took Bonucci off them

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Correction, it fucked us up badly. We should have never let it come down to hi returning. We simply had to make it an obligation to buy, especially since we gave them Caldara on discount as well, and took Bonucci off them
It was definitely a stupid decision not to have an obligation clause.
And transfers 'gurus' like David Amoyal said that it was just a matter of paperwork and no matter what, Higuain would remain a Milan player. :sergio:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It was definitely a stupid decision not to have an obligation clause.
And transfers 'gurus' like David Amoyal said that it was just a matter of paperwork and no matter what, Higuain would remain a Milan player. :sergio:
They even sent him back after 6 months, before the agreed one year period lol. We really have only ourselves to blame for the Higuain mess

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if only he wasn't lazy bastard and kept in shape...would rather a fit and inform higauin on the bench than spending money on Milik.

What's done is done..the club fucked up on several players over the years. Just need to deal with it now.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
if only he wasn't lazy bastard and kept in shape...would rather a fit and inform higauin on the bench than spending money on Milik.

What's done is done..the club fucked up on several players over the years. Just need to deal with it now.
way too many fuck ups lately :(

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I’m glad I never liked this guy. He had a great first year but that was all in Serie A, he always choked in the big moments and when it counted. That never changed. Now he can’t even play well as a sub against shit teams. Says a lot when Milan doesn’t want you.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Milan fucked us hard on that deal. Granted, Caldara has been ass since then, but we're now stuck with Bonucci and Higuain, two meh players on fat contracts.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Milan fucked us hard on that deal. Granted, Caldara has been ass since then, but we're now stuck with Bonucci and Higuain, two meh players on fat contracts.
At that time he was a valuable asset still. 24 yo CB coming off a great season, quick, tall, good on the ball and a impressive goal scoring record. Injuries ruined him but at that time no one could tell. We also took Bonucci who flopped for them, was on 8M wages and wanted out. And then they return Higuain after just 6 months lol, really bad deal for us

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we have a Khedria/Higuain situation, yet the board wants to sign Dzeko type of player. We’d be in very same situation in less than 2 years.
Not every player declines to useless levels at the same age. Dzeko is still at a high level and should remain such for atleast 2 years if injuries don't hinder him, thanks to his excellent physical shape. He would also be a backup here, and cheaper than Higuain on a yearly basis. 2+1 deal on current wages, and on a 15M fee, that's a steal

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Not every player declines to useless levels at the same age. Dzeko is still at a high level and should remain such for atleast 2 years if injuries don't hinder him, thanks to his excellent physical shape. He would also be a backup here, and cheaper than Higuain on a yearly basis. 2+1 deal on current wages, and on a 15M fee, that's a steal
Dzeko is 2 years older than Higuain. At this point if we dont have money to buy a top attacker, id rather keep higuain than get Dzeko as short time solution. We took the shortcut with Khedira, Matuidi and it didnt work out.
you’re probably from Balkan, you like Mandzukic too :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dzeko is 2 years older than Higuain. At this point if we dont have money to buy a top attacker, id rather keep higuain than get Dzeko as short time solution. We took the shortcut with Khedira, Matuidi and it didnt work out.
you’re probably from Balkan, you like Mandzukic too :lol:
Dzeko is also much better at the moment, and will be next season as well. And the season after. Plus he's a better fit to both Ronaldo and Dybala. Keeping Higuain over getting an improvement that would also be cheaper on a yearly basis would be a terrible decision

Jun 7, 2003
He's scored plenty of important goals for us.
Okay, yes and i was surprised everytime he scored them. You mean against Tottenham, Monaco and Inter?
Throughout his career with Real, Argentina and us, you have situations where he has to score and they were all 100% chances, he missed them. The same goes against Lyon with this free header

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Okay, yes and i was surprised everytime he scored them. You mean against Tottenham, Monaco and Inter?
Throughout his career with Real, Argentina and us, you have situations where he has to score and they were all 100% chances, he missed them. The same goes against Lyon with this free header
Ronaldo also missed a free header against Lyon. A lot of quality players miss sitters, the overall contribution is what important.

May 26, 2016
Tbh im disgusted with this guy. The transfer fee is not his fault and neither his contract, ill give him that, but his professionalism is shocking. One thing is being out of shape and looking like a lazy plumber but at least show some effort and willingness to improve when you are paid millions.

Refusing to leave and expecting to play with us next year with a straight face after his last season is next level arrogance. No humbleness whatsoever.

He should send a letter to the fans and Pirlo and appologize for not doing his best and assure us that he will do everything possible to help this team.

If its one thing i hate with professional players its their lack of appreciation of the position they are in.

That being said, our handling of the situation has been terrible. its a total mess

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2003
Ronaldo also missed a free header against Lyon. A lot of quality players miss sitters, the overall contribution is what important.
Yeah, but Ronaldo scored also 2 goals. Bonucci had also a header, where he should have scored.

It's that just you always have this unpleasent feeeling, when it is an important game and Gonzalo plays. If not then i must be the only one. Like i said, i think he is a good footballer. But his career will be defined by his misses not his goals.

69' minute, after Ronaldo dribbled past Dubois and crossed in the middle to Higuain. There is no excuse to miss it that badly, he at least could have headed on the goal but he missed it complete from 7 meters man. That's fucked up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)