Gonzalo Higuaín (21 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Matuidi gave up a year of wages to go to MLS once he learned he wasn't part of the coach's plan. Very respectable and respectful towards the club.

Now Khedira and Higuain are of course within their rights of staying and milking. But their goes their dignity. Its understandable to want those wages but the club directly tell them they're not part of the plans and it wants to force them out. I don't know about you, but if your company want you out and you milk then while you could just go elsewhere, it just lacks dignity. They know they're not part of the plans and they want to hold the club hostage, not giving a shit about it.
This 100 percent as much crap as gave tuidi as a player the guy was respectfull and just left when he knew he wasnt wanted by the club and manager i cant stand players that just want to sit around milking the club and making it difficult to leave when they know there not wanted and then on top cant even be bothered to stay in playing shape.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Matuidi gave up a year of wages to go to MLS once he learned he wasn't part of the coach's plan. Very respectable and respectful towards the club.

Now Khedira and Higuain are of course within their rights of staying and milking. But their goes their dignity. Its understandable to want those wages but the club directly tell them they're not part of the plans and it wants to force them out. I don't know about you, but if your company want you out and you milk then while you could just go elsewhere, it just lacks dignity. They know they're not part of the plans and they want to hold the club hostage, not giving a shit about it.
Matuidi was a much easier case to resolve. He was making 3.5m, not even in our top 10 of earners. Raiola found him a club, and we split the costs. I doubt he lost much, if any money at all. Also his professionalism was easy for Raiola to sell, and he played with Beckham in PSG so the ties were already there for him to go to Miami.

As of today, Higuain is our 3rd highest earner. We'll never find him a club who would be even close to match 7.5m net, nor split the costs with. Who would pay for an out of shape dude who failed in two loan spells on top of that? If the plan is to return to River, he can collect the money and go there next year. I doubt even Matuidi would've left if he was on 7.5m.

My point still stands, and in regards to Khedira too. Khedira has been made of glass since 2013, it was a well-known fact. If Marotta came up with 6m net for the next 4 years, HE would be the idiot for not taking that money. So the joke is on the club, not the player.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

We clearly have opposing views on what dignity is.Dignity is paying what you own. The guy is within his right to stay. You want him out straight away? Pay his money and send him on his way.

Holding the club hostage? lol either a contract is worth something or it isn’t. Which is it? I see a lot of people here complaining about players not honoring and seeing their contract to the end but when they do it’s lack of dignity? Pay the guy, end of story.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We clearly have opposing views on what dignity is.Dignity is paying what you own. The guy is within his right to stay. You want him out straight away? Pay his money and send him on his way.

Holding the club hostage? lol either a contract is worth something or it isn’t. Which is it? I see a lot of people here complaining about players not honoring and seeing their contract to the end but when they do it’s lack of dignity? Pay the guy, end of story.
This.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

Khedira is injured and unfit all the time. The club pays his salary but what's he giving back in return? The club probably even gave him a Scudetto bonus. Don't know why you suggesting that club isn't or hasn't taken care of Khedira.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Theres something increasingly wrong with this new generation of football where players rule clubs instead of the other way around. Too much power in players hands and this is ruining football
I couldn't agree more with this but unfortunately it's the way it is now. I hate this more than you do but we either accept a contract is to be honored or we don't.

Everyone was acting so high and mighty on the Arthur's bashing train because of him refusing to play while still under contract. Now this guy wants to see his contract through and gets the same treatment? Talk about double standards.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Seriously Higuain is really making me hate him now
I used to like him when he was in Madrid , but never liked him since he came here , how the fuck can profesional footballer who gets paid 7.5mln € be overweight it's ridiculous.

He is in top 3 guys I really dislike

1.Melo
2.Higuain
3.El Malaka / Poulsen

One of the worst transfers ever , we basically traded Pogba for this guy :inter:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
One of the worst transfers ever , we basically traded Pogba for this guy :inter:
That's exactly what we did. Everyone predicted that at most he was going to have two good seasons. We took the money from our biggest sale ever and flushed it down the toilet. This is the biggest stain on Marotta's time at Juve.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I used to like him when he was in Madrid , but never liked him since he came here , how the fuck can profesional footballer who gets paid 7.5mln € be overweight it's ridiculous.

He is in top 3 guys I really dislike

1.Melo
2.Higuain
3.El Malaka / Poulsen

Nah Khedira definitely exceeds Higuain, at least Higuain brought more memorable moments in a Juve shirt than glass legs khedira ever did.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Nah Khedira definitely exceeds Higuain, at least Higuain brought more memorable moments in a Juve shirt than glass legs khedira ever did.
Nah let's agree to disagree:)

Khedira was free,had really good seasons,specially 2017 , it's not his fault Marotta was dumb enough to give him another extension for 6mln .

Higuain on other hand was 94m !

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I couldn't agree more with this but unfortunately it's the way it is now. I hate this more than you do but we either accept a contract is to be honored or we don't.

Everyone was acting so high and mighty on the Arthur's bashing train because of him refusing to play while still under contract. Now this guy wants to see his contract through and gets the same treatment? Talk about double standards.
You agree then bro, but then you're also okay for players to have a free pass to do whatever they want while clubs become puppets.

I don't buy it that its the way it is and that we have to accept that.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Nah let's agree to disagree:)

Khedira was free,had really good seasons,specially 2017 , it's not his fault Marotta was dumb enough to give him another extension for 6mln .

Higuain on other hand was 94m !

Khedira was a surplus. And Vidal was s superstar. Letting him go and buying Khedira was bad business

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Khedira was as surplus. And Vidal was s superstar. Letting him go and buying Khedira was bad business
Khedira came before Vidal left. He replaced Pirlo technically (Marchisio moving to regista and Khedira to RCM). Then we sold Vidal and tried to hit the jackpot again with Lemina. We needed a treq and wing (to alternate between 4312 and 433) so we bought Hernanes and Cuads. It didnt turn out well on some of these and we switched to 352 eventually, but that was the plan

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Khedira came before Vidal left. He replaced Pirlo technically (Marchisio moving to regista and Khedira to RCM). Then we sold Vidal and tried to hit the jackpot again with Lemina. We needed a treq and wing (to alternate between 4312 and 433) so we bought Hernanes and Cuads. It didnt turn out well on some of these and we switched to 352 eventually, but that was the plan
How many games did Khedira and Vidal play together? Dont try to twist the facts. It doesnt matter who came first. Vidal left the very same summer Khedira joined.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How many games did Khedira and Vidal play together? Dont try to twist the facts. It doesnt matter who came first. Vidal left the very same summer Khedira joined.
Pirlo left as well. We could have played perfectly fine with
Khedira Marchisio Pogba
Vidal

All the headscratching transfers happened after Vidals sale, when we thought we are settled. We thought Siqueira would come as backup for Evra, but after Vidal left, we used his money on Alex Sandro instead, loaned Cuads, and got Hernanes and Lemina cheap. We knew Pirlo was leaving before the season even finished, and Khedira coming in as well. Tevez was replaced immediately by Dybala (and Mandzu as bonus) as well. Vidal left out of the blue and then the direction of the mercato changed

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Pirlo left as well. We could have played perfectly fine with
Khedira Marchisio Pogba
Vidal

All the headscratching transfers happened after Vidals sale, when we thought we are settled. We thought Siqueira would come as backup for Evra, but after Vidal left, we used his money on Alex Sandro instead, loaned Cuads, and got Hernanes and Lemina cheap. We knew Pirlo was leaving before the season even finished, and Khedira coming in as well. Tevez was replaced immediately by Dybala (and Mandzu as bonus) as well. Vidal left out of the blue and then the direction of the mercato changed
Khedira played RCM, So did Vidal. We got Khedira for free and sold Vidal. It was bad business. As i said earlier. Vidal was a superstar one of the best B2B players in the game. Khedira was a surplus for Real Madrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)