Gonzalo Higuaín (66 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just keep him instead of making a huge loss. I mean, the names we've been linked with aren't better than a motivated in form Higuain.

I was never in favor of this purchase from the get go, but here we are. We gotta suck it up, and maybe, just maybe he can give us a final season to remember.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Just keep him instead of making a huge loss. I mean, the names we've been linked with aren't better than a motivated in form Higuain.

I was never in favor of this purchase from the get go, but here we are. We gotta suck it up, and maybe, just maybe he can give us a final season to remember.
He was great for us in season 1 and very good for us in season 2. He didn't deserve to be sold in the first place, but spending big money on Ronaldo meant he had to. The whole thing was a mess. (Just for comparison, Higuain scored 40 goals in his first two seasons in the league, of which only two were penalties. Ronaldo scored 52, but a whopping 17 of those were pens. Even in the CL, he has the same numbers as Ronaldo.)

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if we were to pull the 'extend contract and loan' trick a la Marotta to spread the losses thin on the books.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
He was great for us in season 1 and very good for us in season 2. He didn't deserve to be sold in the first place, but spending big money on Ronaldo meant he had to. The whole thing was a mess. (Just for comparison, Higuain scored 40 goals in his first two seasons in the league, of which only two were penalties. Ronaldo scored 52, but a whopping 17 of those were pens. Even in the CL, he has the same numbers as Ronaldo.)

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if we were to pull the 'extend contract and loan' trick a la Marotta to spread the losses thin on the books.
instead of eating a 30m loss we'll keep him and get another starter
Next year it's over and bye

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
“After football, I will not become a coach because of the mental and physical stress it entails,” he continued. “All the coaches arrive with black hair and leave three years later with grey hair.”

Higuain’s compatriot Lautaro Martinez has impressed at Inter this term and the former Napoli forward hopes to see the 22-year-old become a protagonist in the national side.

“He has a great chance of being my heir,” Higuain said. “He is young, with excellent qualities and I hope he will wear the No9 in the national team for many years.”

--------------------

Yes, we all knew you're a fucking mental midget.

Aug 26, 2014
“After football, I will not become a coach because of the mental and physical stress it entails,” he continued. “All the coaches arrive with black hair and leave three years later with grey hair.”

Higuain’s compatriot Lautaro Martinez has impressed at Inter this term and the former Napoli forward hopes to see the 22-year-old become a protagonist in the national side.

“He has a great chance of being my heir,” Higuain said. “He is young, with excellent qualities and I hope he will wear the No9 in the national team for many years.”

--------------------

Only thing he can coach is hot dog eating competitions.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

--------------------

Or in Higuain's case arrived with hair, left 3 years later without any

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)