Gonzalo Higuaín (54 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Keep a tally of games played and goals scored in thread title.

Either goals will continue to come or a jinx and goal drought will come. Either way. Worth the risk.

Apr 19, 2007
I think u misunderstood.
What im saying is exactly what u said. We need to find solutions elsewhere than from midfield.

Even if we use the excuse that thgey do not know each other right now, the fact is that while they gel, we need a variation or a plan B.

Thanks for the compliment! But thats a horrible idea!. This sport has midfielders! We cant play without them but thanks for the input my dear brother.

I have a better idea!. Lets use midfielders!!! But shift the bulk of our play to the wings or to a playmaker (note I said playmaker, not a playmaker playing as b2b) instead of relying on a not so hot midfield (at least right) .
What forwards and wingers do we have? None that arent new so that no different than why we arent using plan a with Pjanic. We lost one game calm down

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Him losing his hair is just a consequence of evolving into something more. As Higuain, he's flesh and blood, he can be ignored, he can be destroyed. But as a symbol, as a symbol he can be incorruptible, he can be everlasting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Him losing his hair is just a consequence of evolving into something more. As Higuain, he's flesh and blood, he can be ignored, he can be destroyed. But as a symbol, as a symbol he can be incorruptible, he can be everlasting.
I am loving every minute of this. We bought an athlete, but we're getting a bald middle aged fat man :D.

Who still scores goals like crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)