Gonzalo Higuaín (12 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Not sure on that. I think it only creates a false sense of confidence.
granted being fit or even muscular may not be the most important for a human male being nowadays, but who says that being fit and in good shape creates a false sense of confidence ? what is the right sense of confidence ? me thinking that i do not care for meat heads because i know i could easily always pay somebody that is even more muscular than anybody that could be confronting me on behalf of his superior physique ? nowadays money is often more important for longer lasting satisfaction (imo), but for every bimbo that fucks a rich guy, there are at least as many fit bimbos without a brain that would go for a similarily simple and broke meat head.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
granted being fit or even muscular may not be the most important for a human male being nowadays, but who says that being fit and in good shape creates a false sense of confidence ? what is the right sense of confidence ? me thinking that i do not care for meat heads because i know i could easily always pay somebody that is even more muscular than anybody that could be confronting me on behalf of his superior physique ? nowadays money is often more important for longer lasting satisfaction (imo), but for every bimbo that fucks a rich guy, there are at least as many fit bimbos without a brain that would go for a similarily simple and broke meat head.
Thats surprisingly accurate when looking at couples in the gym i train :D

Jun 6, 2015
Right sense of confidence is when you actually address the mental reasons that have led to those insecurities. In other words understanding to appreciate yourself and maybe stop being too harsh on yourself. Granted though if you're fat and not feeling well losing weight usually helps.

There are plenty of people who have been teased at school for example who at some point start going to the gym to feel better about themselves I find that to be a band-aid rather than a cure.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i guess you meant band aid instead of bandit, but i get where you are coming from.
but is it really that important to really understand your insecurities if the result of losing them could be from understanding and erasing them or just over compensating with something else that makes you more confident ? if the end result is somebody that is "somehow" confident and able to live his life without trouble i would argue it does not matter. many things are even to complex to comprehend for simple people, so should they never be allowed to feel good about them selves just because they do not have the mental capacity to grasp where their insecurities and flaws stem from ?

i think the society kind of needs all kinds of people and if some people are happy to be in the gym 24/7, good for them. better they got something to stay busy than to get bad ideas and do some criminal stuff. you know simple people are just too feeble to be left alone with their own thoughts, so keeping them busy with something is better for them. that just reminds me of the goal keeper of a former team i played for that needed to go to jail because this simple minded guy had an idea like "ha ha, i will outsmart everybody with this master plan doing tricks on ebay". he should have rather gone to the gym instead making funny theories about a smart (criminal) master plan.

Jun 6, 2015
i guess you meant band aid instead of bandit, but i get where you are coming from.
but is it really that important to really understand your insecurities if the result of losing them could be from understanding and erasing them or just over compensating with something else that makes you more confident ? if the end result is somebody that is "somehow" confident and able to live his life without trouble i would argue it does not matter. many things are even to complex to comprehend for simple people, so should they never be allowed to feel good about them selves just because they do not have the mental capacity to grasp where their insecurities and flaws stem from ?

i think the society kind of needs all kinds of people and if some people are happy to be in the gym 24/7, good for them. better they got something to stay busy than to get bad ideas and do some criminal stuff. you know simple people are just too feeble to be left alone with their own thoughts, so keeping them busy with something is better for them. that just reminds me of the goal keeper of a former team i played for that needed to go to jail because this simple minded guy had an idea like "ha ha, i will outsmart everybody with this master plan doing tricks on ebay". he should have rather gone to the gym instead making funny theories about a smart (criminal) master plan.
You might be right. In the end most of us live in our own little bubbles by creating our own ways of feeling comfortable with our lives. And don't get me wrong I think everything that involves some kind of exercising is great use of time.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's 33% in Serie A in his first 5 matches.

4 goals scored. 12 shots attempted. 7 on target. 3 off target. 2 blocked.

Last year for Napoli in Serie A it was 20%:

36 goals scored. 182 shots attempted. 83 on target. 61 off target. 38 blocked.

However, chance conversion is something different as not all shots are considered chances iirc.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's 33% in Serie A in his first 5 matches.

4 goals scored. 12 shots attempted. 7 on target. 3 off target. 2 blocked.

Last year for Napoli in Serie A it was 20%:

36 goals scored. 182 shots attempted. 83 on target. 61 off target. 38 blocked.

However, chance conversion is something different as not all shots are considered chances iirc.
Okay, better than I thought. Still a little off his 40.317982% from his Real days.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Top, top player. His all-round game is great too, like a penalty box version of Tevez. Links up well with the rest, opens up our flanks, has a great shot on him and he's always where he needs to be. Imagine having went for him in 2013 instead of Llorente.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)