Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (65 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
La Stampa - ready to pay release clause

Sky Italia - ready to pay release clause

GDS - ready to pay release clause

CDS - ready to pay release clause

TS - ready to pay release clause

RAI - ready to pay release clause

What on earth is going on ?

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;755000118483554304]https://twitter.com/hashim0307/status/755000118483554304[/video]

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
I would be shellshocked if something like this happens but i stick to the realistic prediction for now. /muppet mode in off condition
this has nothing to do with being a muppet...
i think there is a difference between starting to believe what every single source in italy is reporting and believing what a fictional transfer guru called ass is reporting ^^.

OP
Alex-444

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,867

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;755000118483554304]https://twitter.com/hashim0307/status/755000118483554304[/video]

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri must really like Higuain big time.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013
    So we want a player plagued by pressure throughout his career, with not so good results, to be the biggest transfer in the history of the club and by quite a margin at that, and put the weight of getting us a title that relies on a lot of things going your way on his shoulders? Sounds like a recipe for disaster

It is a recipe for disaster, parceiro. If Juve's main goal is winning the CL, Higuain is certainly not the player you could count on in those big matches that define the winner of a major tournament. And for 94m, get the fuck out of here!

I don't know what the fuck is going on but I hope it's just a smokescreen for something else, just us showing the world we're one of the big boys financially speaking, that we don't need to sell Pogba and we still could spend 100M if we wanted. I hope it's just that and that we go for someone much cheaper, maybe not as a proficient goal scorer as Higuain is but someone who shines when it matters.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    #Higuain's bro/ag confirms ongoing contacts w/t Juve & says Pipita will leave on a free if #ADL doesn't undertake a successful project[CRC]

What does this mean ? He means to say Higuain will leave on a free if he doesnt consider offers from big clubs in this case Juve ? Or does it mean he is pushing Napoli to invest heavily in the market ?

enzo

May 14, 2012
    #Higuain's bro/ag confirms ongoing contacts w/t Juve & says Pipita will leave on a free if #ADL doesn't undertake a successful project[CRC]

What does this mean ? He means to say Higuain will leave on a free if he doesnt consider offers from big clubs in this case Juve ? Or does it mean he is pushing Napoli to invest heavily in the market ?
    He still has a contract to fulfill. If AdL cannot convince them, they will leave after the contract has expired.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Imagine you are a defender, having to watch out for threats from Higuain, Dybala, Pjanic, Pjaca, Pogba, Sandro and Dani Alves. For the entire game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)