Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Well, what does this team need? A goalscorer who can finish, what do we do when a 25 year old striker who has scored over 130 goals last few years expresses interest in joining us? We fuck it up.

Awesome, we'll still have problems finishing attacks next season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Like Suns said once, it's symptomatic when the best teams don't want a player. How come Real want to sell him and none of Barca, Utd, City, Bayern, PSG or Chelsea want Higuain?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Like Suns said once, it's symptomatic when the best teams don't want a player. How come Real want to sell him and none of Barca, Utd, City, Bayern, PSG or Chelsea want Higuain?
All teams you mentioned are all stacked with attacking players to break the bank for Higuain.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
All teams you mentioned are all stacked with attacking players to break the bank for Higuain.
Not just that but even Monaco havn't come forward surprisingly enough, and i doubt they can solely rely on falcao all season

- - - Updated - - -

He is for juve's current attacking standards and financial constraints.
maybe so if we hadn't bought llorente, but i don't think he would be as effective alongside him, i'm a firm believer that we need a SS or better more Tevez

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
where did i say rotate? lets just assume that ranieri will play with 2 forwards.
Why do we have to assume anything cos they're clearly looking to build a team and not just buy star players.

- - - Updated - - -

Sky sports england say higuain wud earn 4.8m pounds a year.
How much is that in euros ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)