Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
100k pounds a week, how much is that per year? And is that net or gross like they usually show the wages in England?

If we lose him for a wage we could afford (less than 5mln) and fail to get Tevez too for whatever reason after talking bullshit in media then oh boy I want to hear how Marotta is not to blame.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's 7m euros a year that keeps being mentioned.

The English are inconsistent about mentioning tax, but I think that tax is not included in this figure.

Walcott is currently their top earner and is meant to be on about £90k per week, not including taxes, and everything is speaking about Arsenal breaking their wage structure for Higuain, so he would presumably be their top earner.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It's about 7m euros a year.

The English are inconsistent about mentioning tax, but I think that tax is not included in this figure.

Walcott is currently their top earner and is meant to be on about £90k per week, not including taxes, and everything is speaking about Arsenal breaking their wage structure for Higuain, so he would presumably be their top earner.
7mln net?

Well that's too much for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)