Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Of course not. Since Higuain's under contract with RM until 2016, they cannot reveal such a thing until Madrid accepts an offer.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Of course not. Since Higuain's under contract with RM until 2016, they cannot reveal such a thing until Madrid accepts an offer.
Then we don't really know if he has accepted our offer or if we have made any offer at all. It's all speculation at this point, isn't it?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
How the hell do you lose out on a 25 year old player who has scored over 130 goals in all competitions last 5 years when he publicly states that he wants to play for you?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If we lose Higuain to Arsenal, I'll join the Marotta haters. It's super embarrassing to lose an important player like Pipita to a team like Arsenal.
Might as well join in now then. We are never going to sign this guy "on our terms".

you know enough then ;)
:howler:

How the hell do you lose out on a 25 year old player who has scored over 130 goals in all competitions last 5 years when he publicly states that he wants to play for you?
"We have no more than €22M to spend."

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
has he ever done that? afair he said juventus are a possibility when a journalist directly asked him about them. he didn´t come forward to the press like jovetic did. correct me if i´m wrong...
and tbh: if he decides to sign for this loser club right away his desire to join us doesn´t look to be that big. furthermore i have the feeling that he was surpassed by tevez and jovetic, because they are a more natural fit, like higuain is for arsenal.
if we miss out on all three or a player of similar quaility i might hang myself though.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Honestly, when after "the dinner", while Higuain had publicly said he wants out of Real, BM came out and said we're gonna wait for Real's new coach, I knew he's made his ridiculous offer, they've laughed at it and now he's trying to save face and walk away as politically as possible, by saying such a stupid thing.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
who said what? i'm sorry but i'm a little bit tired and can't really follow ^^
Marotta offered 12m over 7000 weekly installments.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's all the fault of those curtains. The room wasn't as discreet as it was supposed to be.
Yeah Marotta had to eat politely instead of being able to slobber everywhere. He can't negotiate properly without a good feed.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Some journalists are closer to the action and they report what's actually happening.
Yeah, they are so close, they get real insider information a la

"The curtains are closed now. No wait, there is still a gap. I can see them having lunch. I believe Marotta is wearing a Gucci bandana. Now the curtains are fully closed. The meetings is over."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)