Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Off of twitter:

Real Madrid have accepted Juventus' offer of 22M (paid in installments) but will only make the deal official after Real Madrid sign Luis Suarez.
- Gazzetta Dello Sport

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Spanish media have jumped on the story as well.

I can see some truth to that. Why would Madrid sell a player before they've secured a replacement?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Off of twitter:

Real Madrid have accepted Juventus' offer of 22M (paid in installments) but will only make the deal official after Real Madrid sign Luis Suarez.
- Gazzetta Dello Sport
GdS sucks mate and this seems too cheap to be true, I wonder what Di Marzio has to say about this.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I read on TJ that Florentino has said that if Juve comes to Madrid with an offer of 30 million euros that they should not even waste their time on the trip.

If true, I think this negotiation is done.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Off of twitter:

- Gazzetta Dello Sport
I'm not about to say I believe that, but I suspect it is closer to the truth than the "30m is not enough" stuff.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
^ hopefully. Also, a part of me feels like Madrid knows that its in their best interest future-wise to sell to us, even for a few mils less than what other teams would offer.

Dude31

Jun 7, 2013
Like you can't remember the mysterious skulls of Malta. :stuckup:
Ironically I played against the Maltese U17 national team in '99 near Valetta. Can't remember the stadium name.

Back to Higuain, this whole situation will go one of 2 ways; old Juventus who slow play's with RM til the end of window , then a team like PSG or Monaco swoops in for absurd 31m. At this point jovetic will already been dealt to arsenal and tevez doesn't want to wait and resigns with City.
OR

"New" Juventus agrees to 2 installments for 28m real early. We overpay and exceed our budget, but Marotta finally proves to fans they are committed to high level, high cost players. If Higuain succeeds , Moratta is hailed. If fails, job is on line and Juve crawls back into The Frugal hole.

I prefer the risk to help put Serie A back on elite radar. Milan took a step forward with Balotelli (after huge Serie a step back when unloading silva and ibra).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)