Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Guys, lets pauze,I'd like to take a minute just sit right there.

1) "juventus didnt made an offer, and 30 might not even be enough"
2) "juventus and madrid agreed on 22mil over 5 years"

Basically, its been reported that during the meeting with madrid, there has been reached an agreement on a 5 year payment plan for the deal. However madrid was not satisfied with the mentionned price.
So the non spanish media come out with the "20-22mil over 5 years" deal idea. Seems we are going for an agressive lower price. SO in return, Perez is protecting his property by doing the same, claiming 30 mil isnt even enough. At the same time, he's inviting other teams to bid 30 mil. If nothing was said, then other teams might be bidding just above juve, whilst he'd like 30mil.

Higuain will probably go for mid20.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Guys, lets pauze,I'd like to take a minute just sit right there.

1) "juventus didnt made an offer, and 30 might not even be enough"
2) "juventus and madrid agreed on 22mil over 5 years"

Basically, its been reported that during the meeting with madrid, there has been reached an agreement on a 5 year payment plan for the deal. However madrid was not satisfied with the mentionned price.
So the non spanish media come out with the "20-22mil over 5 years" deal idea. Seems we are going for an agressive lower price. SO in return, Perez is protecting his property by doing the same, claiming 30 mil isnt even enough. At the same time, he's inviting other teams to bid 30 mil. If nothing was said, then other teams might be bidding just above juve, whilst he'd like 30mil.

Higuain will probably go for mid20.
Although I don't think anybody would bid 30m for Higuain.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not if the press keeps mentionning that juve is offering 22 mil over 5 years. Other teams be like "here is 22mil straight".

Higuain is definatly worth 30 mil after this lesser season, but beeing transferlisted, that should take 5 mil off. problem is that if we pay in installments, that madrid likely want a better offer

and we responded, with cutting off an additional 3 mil ? :tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

If Juve are so concerned with paying in installments then why not just borrow the money from the bank, pay Madrid and then pay the bank back in installments (plus I guess around 5% interest)?
We allready got a loan for the stadium, a loan from exxor for the rebuilding of the team, and the loan for the continessa project (60mil ?)

A company having more loans then annual turnover, is quite the bad thing

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Not if the press keeps mentionning that juve is offering 22 mil over 5 years. Other teams be like "here is 22mil straight".

Higuain is definatly worth 30 mil after this lesser season, but beeing transferlisted, that should take 5 mil off. problem is that if we pay in installments, that madrid likely want a better offer

and we responded, with cutting off an additional 3 mil ? :tongue:

- - - Updated - - -

We allready got a loan for the stadium, a loan from exxor for the rebuilding of the team, and the loan for the continessa project (60mil ?)

A company having more loans then annual turnover, is quite the bad thing

Owing Madrid the remaining installments is no different to owing the bank the remaining payments. A loan is a loan, whether it is owed to the bank or another club.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
True, but Juve also have to be prepared to acknowledge that, like a bank, Real Madrid ain't going to go effectively giving a loan for nothing.

If you want to spread the payments out, you better be ready to pay a little extra.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
True, but Juve also have to be prepared to acknowledge that, like a bank, Real Madrid ain't going to go effectively giving a loan for nothing.

If you want to spread the payments out, you better be ready to pay a little extra.
exactly, thats why i hope the "22mil over 5 years" is media bullshit, cause madrid be idiots if they'd accept that.

tbh, 25 mil is a fair price, and if its a 5 year loan, it should increase to 28.

Or, and i approve this more, add performance related clauses.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
On paper that looks perfect, but we must balance that out.

If all the bonus activate in the same year, we basically lose 5mil liquid cash to madrid at the end of the season, wich bites us in the ass for the mercato of that summer. Juve's biggest issue is liquid money at the end of the financial year.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, that valuation sounds pretty fair to me.

No chance that Juve would agree to anything that could land them paying all 5m.

Would be more likely to be something along the line of Juve paying Real 1m every time Juve win the scudetto with Higuain at the club, for a maximum of five scudetti.

Or maybe 3m to do with team success and the other couple linked to the inidividual success of Higuain, with payments due after a certain number of goals or appearances.

:boh:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
120 plus goals in 6 or so seasons...that's a fair record and that adds $$$ to his signature straight away.

Im just wondering what Marotta is doing with Matri, Quags and vucinic...i mean, quags and matri should give us 15 million combined and these players would be ideal for other Serie A clubs, or even other leagues for that matter. Quags has been unlucky but this guy shows a lot when on the field and scored some important goals to show he is worth something.

i wouls love for Marotta to come out and state what his budget is. I really think the sale of 3 or 4 players could get us 25 plus million and at least pay off one star signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)