Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
So every time we buy a big name player it gives the likes of buffon and co the right to demand a pay rise.... yeah ok keep clutching those straws. At this rate we will never sign a big name player because our current players wont allow it without getting a pay rise of their own. As ive said players are paid in accordance to their age and performance and not influenced by those joining the club
Whatever rocks your fantasy boat. There's a reason we have a salary cap and seeing as Jojo & Higuain fit in their, we'll get one of them.

Player paid according to their age and performance, so you think Tevez is twice the player Vidal is ? Funny.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
I'd probably check for the Spanish sites but I am too lazy to search right now. But it's most probably BS rumor.

- - - Updated - - -

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2013/06/13/primera/1371110410_677551.html

The Ancelotti bit is probably true. He will become a Real Madrid coach. Looks like PSG will appoint Laudrup.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Whatever rocks your fantasy boat. There's a reason we have a salary cap and seeing as Jojo & Higuain fit in their, we'll get one of them.

Player paid according to their age and performance, so you think Tevez is twice the player Vidal is ? Funny.
:sergio: tevez has been an established wc player for years vidal isnt, on the flip side of it vidal is already set to get a pay rise and why? Because of his efforts the last 2 seasons and not because of the prospects of tevez' arrival.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Good thing Argentina isn't in the Confederations Cup or he would have probably had a good tourney and his price would have gone up and he would have attracted more interest just like Aguero. :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:sergio: tevez has been an established wc player for years vidal isnt, on the flip side of it vidal is already set to get a pay rise and why? Because of his efforts the last 2 seasons and not because of the prospects of tevez' arrival.
Tevez was an established player, but no longer. He had his time

Vidal, has time on his hand

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't think we'll pay atrocious wages. If anyone is coming, Tevez or Higuain or Jovetic, their wages will be inline with the current wage structure. The highest we will shell out will be what Buffon was getting paid before he took a wage cut (was that from this season?). That was 6 million euros, if I'm not wrong. And I think that's the highest we should pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)