Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Because paying 30 million right now is, for your books, very different from paying 10 million now, 10 in '14 & 10 in '15.
What I said would not appear any different in the books. The first installment/payment for both scenerios would appear as a short term loan on the balance sheet while the installments after that would appear as long-term debt. Cash flow wise you are in the same position.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
:sergio: tevez has been an established wc player for years vidal isnt, on the flip side of it vidal is already set to get a pay rise and why? Because of his efforts the last 2 seasons and not because of the prospects of tevez' arrival.
Yes and Vidal gets a pay rise because there are many others above him. Else he wouldn't get one. With Tevez that would get another level, especially for newcomers. Now everybody knows our limit is 4,5 mil. If we hand someone more, limits are off immediately.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes and Vidal gets a pay rise because there are many others above him. Else he wouldn't get one. With Tevez that would get another level, especially for newcomers. Now everybody knows our limit is 4,5 mil. If we hand someone more, limits are off immediately.
No Vidal is getting a pay rise because he warrants one, as i've said a thousand times it is because it reflects his value to the team, just as you get a pay rise at work to reflect your importance to the business and not because your superior earns more than you and you feel shit about it

Jul 20, 2012
Carlo Ancelotti will officially become the new Real Madrid Coach tomorrow, according to Le Parisien, after PSG let him go.

The former Milan, Juventus and Chelsea tactician had made it very clear in recent weeks he wanted to leave Paris Saint-Germain in order to pursue this new dream.

Ancelotti to Real Madrid tomorrow?
By Football Italia staff

The French club, who won the Ligue 1 title this season, had been determined not to release him.

However, newspaper Le Parisien claims that an agreement was reached, so Ancelotti will be free to put pen to paper at the Bernabeu on Friday.

Ancelotti takes over from Jose Mourinho, who returned to Chelsea.

HIGUAIN COME

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No Vidal is getting a pay rise because he warrants one, as i've said a thousand times it is because it reflects his value to the team, just as you get a pay rise at work to reflect your importance to the business and not because your superior earns more than you and you feel $#@! about it
And he warrants one because there are money above him financially speaking, while they are not exactly at a sporting level. Same would go for many players when Tevez comes in. It's a bussines and fans of mercenaries like Tevez are the first ones who should understand this principle. Or maybe not, the shortsightness is telling.

You're speaking as if Tevez would come in and be the best player in the squad without a sweat. "Your superior" ? People who de the exact same work are NOT superiors, kiddo...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You're speaking as if Tevez would come in and be the best player in the squad without a sweat. "Your superior" ? People who de the exact same work are NOT superiors, kiddo...
Thats the thing. if he is the same as me, and they are imposing me rules to accept certain wage parameters because of the clubs policy... i would not give a damn about those rules if some mister, who is in the same status as me as a player, comes and gets double the money i get just because he is hyped.
The padoins and the giacherinis will most likely suck it up because they simply cannot demand anything.... but keyplayers like vidal, pirlo, buff, chiello et all.. can for sure say "I want more money too! why not?...".

Its a job in the end... and everyone will defend their rights as workers.

I sincerely wan to see how Juve will manage this.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Carlo Ancelotti will officially become the new Real Madrid Coach tomorrow, according to Le Parisien, after PSG let him go.

The former Milan, Juventus and Chelsea tactician had made it very clear in recent weeks he wanted to leave Paris Saint-Germain in order to pursue this new dream.

Ancelotti to Real Madrid tomorrow?
By Football Italia staff

The French club, who won the Ligue 1 title this season, had been determined not to release him.

However, newspaper Le Parisien claims that an agreement was reached, so Ancelotti will be free to put pen to paper at the Bernabeu on Friday.

Ancelotti takes over from Jose Mourinho, who returned to Chelsea.

HIGUAIN COME
Speaking of Mourinho:

http://www.calciomercato.com/prima-...-sgarbo-di-mourinho-higuain-al-chelsea-694984

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)