Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
One of them said something interesting:

"When We asked about Vidal and Pogba they said no, and we respected that...now they should respect Higuain´s clause by doing a real offer and paying it in one go. Real madrid is not a bank, to be giving them installments. They should go to a bank and borrow money if they wanna pay in installments".

:p

Madrid were getting backing from the Banks for their transfers & were paying back in instalments.

Mugs.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ok, so you're ignorant and don't know how the real world works if you don't think Vidal for instance would immediately demand the same. Fine by me.

Look at city, their new big signings went together with upgrading others' contracts. It's simple really. If your boss decides to pay your colleague double what you have. What would you do ? Agree with it apparently.
Looooool yeah padoin wants 5mill a season if tevez comes. Get real.... i get paidin accordance with my role and importance. People who do sales dont earn what i do because i hold a more important role like wise i dont earn what my superiors earn and that is fine with me

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Looooool yeah padoin wants 5mill a season if tevez comes. Get real.... i get paidin accordance with my role and importance. People who do sales dont earn what i do because i hold a more important role like wise i dont earn what my superiors earn and that is fine with me
Did I say Padoin? Piece of advice: you can't ridicule an arguemet and expect it to be undone...
As if Tevez would immediately have the most important role (to use your words). Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Vidal, just a few of those who would deserve a pay raise and the others beneath them accordingly to keep the same proportions. It's a business, not fm... And if were an important player like Chiellini I would never be satisfied with 3,5 if that little cunt comes in and gets 6... That would upset the team's harmony.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
If it wasn't for the Spanish banks, them and Barca would be almost bankrupt.
Manchester City, PSG, Chealsea, Real Madrid are all scums of clubs. they pay millions to bring quality into their squads. look at chealsea in this years champions league. they probaby have a 500million euro quad and we beat them 3-0. what a shame.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Did I say Padoin? Piece of advice: you can't ridicule an arguemet and expect it to be undone...
As if Tevez would immediately have the most important role (to use your words). Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Vidal, just a few of those who would deserve a pay raise and the others beneath them accordingly to keep the same proportions. It's a business, not fm... And if were an important player like Chiellini I would never be satisfied with 3,5 if that little cunt comes in and gets 6... That would upset the team's harmony.
So every time we buy a big name player it gives the likes of buffon and co the right to demand a pay rise.... yeah ok keep clutching those straws. At this rate we will never sign a big name player because our current players wont allow it without getting a pay rise of their own. As ive said players are paid in accordance to their age and performance and not influenced by those joining the club

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If it wasn't for the Spanish banks, them and Barca would be almost bankrupt.
The government bailed out real few years ago buying their training ground then giving it back to the club

- - - Updated - - -

Dont be a dick. You know perfectly well that if a player comes in at a much higher fee, that the strongholders will demand a rise.
Ffs please care to read on from that quoted paragraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)