Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #5,162
    Liverpool have said Suarez can go to Madrid if Higuain goes to Liverpool as part of the deal.

OP
    Nicholas

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
  • Thread Starter #5,167
    Yeah he won't want to go there. They won't be in the Champions League for the next 400 years.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
    Padoin has been pretty solid, I'd say. Doesn't do cool shit but never lets the side down when called upon. The only real dolts we have are Giaccherini and De Cegile, I'd say.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Players who fight as hard as Padoin every second on the pitch while never making a fuss about lack of playtime are rare. Keep him, solid player with an impeccable attitude.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Padoin has 0 assists/goals. Even Isla, as poor as he was, managed to get 3 assists this season.
    This attitude of "wingbacks are rated on the number of assists they trow", has to end here.

Padoin is a rocksolid sub tactically, can play multiple positions, is decent in the duels and doesnt fuck up. amazing attitude, allways 200% when comming in.

Every great juventus has build on these players. Keep him untill he retires plz

- - - Updated - - -

Padoin has been pretty solid, I'd say. Doesn't do cool shit but never lets the side down when called upon. The only real dolts we have are Giaccherini and De Cegile, I'd say.
    De ceglie is an opposite indeed. Isnt defensively solid, just has a few good crosses. But allways lets in a goal on his side. Just no.

And giac, altho more limited apart from his occasional long shot, also a good dept player. No need to replace untill we get a better sub

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
    Jul 28, 2011
    I've just found out that Higuain isn't of Italian descent, so I don't think he has an ancestral appeal to Italy.

He's of Basque descent... #BASQUEJUVE @W
    Basque attack. :drool:

We'd need Inigo Martinez or San Jose to replace Barzagli in a couple of seasons. And Antonio Griezmann. :tuttosport:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Padoin fucking owned Ribery in Turin. Best Juventus player in the first half by a mile.

Competent and useful sub, doesn't complain, works hard and puts in 100% every time he plays. No problems with him staying.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Do you guys think we don't have €30M to spend on Gonzalo, or do you think that we aren't willing to spend such amount on one player?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)