Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In the video he never says that he's not sure :confused:
I translated the article because i was on the phone.... but lets do it again withthe video now :D

spanish:

Interviewer: Se habla de la Juventus, tu dices que quieres escuchar ofertas pero ya hay una oferta firme de la Juventus.

Higuain:Si, bueno vamos a ver...todavía no hay nada concreto. Es un interes fuerte que se esta hablando mucho, pero todavia no hay nada firme.

English:

Interviewer:There are talks about Juventus. You say u want to hear offers, but there IS already a concrete offer by Juventus.

Higuain: Yes, well, we shall see...there is nothing concrete yet. Its a strong interest that is been talked about.... but there is nothing concrete yet.

------------------------

Thats the excat translation... word by word.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I translated the article because i was on the phone.... but lets do it again withthe video now :D

spanish:

Interviewer: Se habla de la Juventus, tu dices que quieres escuchar ofertas pero ya hay una oferta firme de la Juventus.

Higuain:Si, bueno vamos a ver...todavía no hay nada concreto. Es un interes fuerte que se esta hablando mucho, pero todavia no hay nada firme.

English:

Interviewer:There are talks about Juventus. You say u want to hear offers, but there IS already a concrete offer by Juventus.

Higuain: Yes, well, we shall see...there is nothing concrete yet. Its a strong interest that is been talked about.... but there is nothing concrete yet.

------------------------

Thats the excat translation... word by word.
Yep :agree:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I've just found out that Higuain isn't of Italian descent, so I don't think he has an ancestral appeal to Italy.

He's of Basque descent... #BASQUEJUVE @W

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah he's french basque like deschamps not of spanish basque descent.

- - - Updated - - -

Griezmann of Sociedad is french basque too.
lizarazu is another example.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Yeah, I thought all Argies wanted to play and live in Italy due to their roots and how often they have an Italian passport. Mainly Piemonte considering most of them are from here, but I guess that doesnt count for Higi by default.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So he will move to PSG because of his French descent? :scared:
Well considering he almost went there last season ,if PSG call him again this season i think he would go there.

I think we can continue to dream and fantasise about him arriving here until unless concrete links with PSG and City emerge.If both teams join in the queue for him ,its next to impossible to land him here.

And btw i dont expect us to pay 30m for a player nor i think we will/should but i found it extremely laughable to see the difference between 25m and 30m exaggerrated over here mainly coming from the Beppe ass-lickers just so that their great man is fully protected from any sort of criticism.So in that respect i had to react to the comments.

- - - Updated - - -

He has an offer from Juve, but still doesn't know where he'll be playing next season. Sounds promising.
:tup:

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
It seems Higuain might be coming, but are we going to sell someone? I know we will be loosing 3 deadly strikers this summer, but ... :beer:
Well, we should, otherwise we have too many. I'd shed Matri for cash & Anelka due to uselessness. Bendtner already gone.

We're then left with: Llorente, Higuain, Quagliarella, Vucinic, Giovinco

I'd be happy with that mix of style & ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)