Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Break Messi's leg? Wishing ill upon the current best player in the world by a mile is sick and disgusting :yuck: :inter:
I refuse to follow the messi fapping, because he plays at barcelona

why does he suck for the national team ?
why did he suck against inter ?

i have seen zidane, 90ties ronaldo, platini, ronaldinho, redondo and 1996 del piero
i saw what maradonna did with an argentine side less then what we send to 2010 world cup

Messi is one of the best players in history, but he has the right enviroment.

Christiano ronaldo had more potential then messi, but he has a fucked up mentality.

Back at utd, he was on par with messi's dribbeling, but you could add excellent heading, free kicks, long shots and half the tricks that are currently in fifa11.

I want Mou to succed, and i want us to take over that roll in a few years

just like we killed ajax mid 1995 with a fantastic side

fuck barcelona, and all their fanboys

juvebill

May 29, 2011
I agree

But if mourinho manages to get a defence+defensive midfielders at a simular level as back at inter, on top of that frontline
hell, he'll destroy in the cup

he was doing well against barcelol, in the semi, but then lost pepe, wich basically gave messi a free card.
with a stronger defence, and aguero cr7 ozil, higuain(fit), he would win

and we would hear it all over again, that messi was having a bad game, while it was actually tactical brilliance of mou
Course they can win. Ronaldo was best player in the world two years ago. Ozil, Alonso, Higuain, Coentrao, Casillas, Ramos, Carvalho, Benzema, Altintop, Aguero. But when they play Barca they must not have inferiority complex/fear they must think we are equal, these players can say were just as good individually. But defensively they must improve as a unit. And in terms of attack not just rely on Ronaldo, but also Aguero, Higuain, they could get more than 100 goals combined, plus Ozil and alonso playing the Iniesta/Xavi role. And khedira/Altintop adding grit and quality aswell. And quality CB, maybe Silva at Milan. There squad is better than Barca's.

juvebill

May 29, 2011
I refuse to follow the messi fapping, because he plays at barcelona

why does he suck for the national team ?
why did he suck against inter ?

i have seen zidane, 90ties ronaldo, platini, ronaldinho, redondo and 1996 del piero
i saw what maradonna did with an argentine side less then what we send to 2010 world cup

Messi is one of the best players in history, but he has the right enviroment.

Christiano ronaldo had more potential then messi, but he has a fucked up mentality.

Back at utd, he was on par with messi's dribbeling, but you could add excellent heading, free kicks, long shots and half the tricks that are currently in fifa11.

I want Mou to succed, and i want us to take over that roll in a few years

just like we killed ajax mid 1995 with a fantastic side

fuck barcelona, and all their fanboys
Ronaldo can win Ballon D'or next season If R.madrid win CL or La liga. It's either him or Messi, best in the world.

"I want Mou to succed, and i want us to take over that roll in a few years"

He can. But we won't be taking over anything, with signings like Zigiler, Bastos, Pizacenza:lol: we don't even qualify for CL's, forget CL's we didn't even qualify for Europa league, and you think we can take over? only way that's ever gonna happen is if we get some new billionaire owners, like at Man city/Chelsea, otherwise hell no.

Nedvěd

People who are saying that Higuain is not needed probably never watched Hig other than the odd game. This guy is a complete forward and I'll burst my lungs laughing if Real sell him and sign Aguero.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Nedvěd;3070494 said:
People who are saying that Higuain is not needed probably never watched Hig other than the odd game. This guy is a complete forward and I'll burst my lungs laughing if Real sell him and sign Aguero.
Which they won't. Higuaín is staying in Madrid.

Nedvěd

Which they won't. Higuaín is staying in Madrid.
Where are they going to play Benzema and Aguero?
I still can't understand why Mourinho would want Aguero in his team? Mou likes tactical players who work hard and cover many positions and Higuain is one. Benzema is a lazy (talented) ass and I can't see where Real would play Aguero. He can't lead the line, and as an attacking midfielder they better use Ozil, Sahin and Kaka, and he is not good playing wide in 4-2-3-1. Still can't understand why they want him.
Aguero would fit Barca better.

May 22, 2007
Nedvěd;3070494 said:
Indeed. Would love to see him and Quagliarella in the same team. The improvement he'd bring to Juventus is underestimated.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Nedvěd;3070507 said:
Where are they going to play Benzema and Aguero?
I still can't understand why Mourinho would want Aguero in his team? Mou likes tactical players who work hard and cover many positions and Higuain is one. Benzema is a lazy (talented) ass and I can't see where Real would play Aguero. He can't lead the line, and as an attacking midfielder they better use Ozil, Sahin and Kaka, and he is not good playing wide in 4-2-3-1. Still can't understand why they want him.
Aguero would fit Barca better.
First of all. Agüero isn't a Real Madrid player [yet]. Secondly if Real Madrid are to sell a forward it will be Benzema, unless the new GM and Mourinho is crazy. But I'm pretty confident that were Real to buy Agüero both Benzema and Higuaín would stay. Depth in the squad is key now a days.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
mourinho might get aguero and play this

--xabi alonso - new CDM

CR7----ozil-----aguero

-------higuain

he will never sell Higuain, its retarded some even think this.

after a nani topic, and now a higuain topic, whats next ?

kaka ?
After they sold Snaijder and Robben who is better than all Real Madrid players except Ronaldo , i can wait everything from Real .

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
What happened to that Llorente hype? Didn't Real want him firstly?

I don't think Aguero fits their 4-2-3-1 anyway. Would be more like Tevez/Ibra, if they want to make a step there.

Higuain > Aguero for their system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)