Gonzalo Higuaín (47 apps, 8 goals in CL and 43% chance conversion rate) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Supported by Bastos and Krasic with a central midfield of Pirlo and Inler. Unless Conte is a mastermind of defensive organization I don't see that work. I'm a firm believer that we will play with a three-man midfield. Which is why Higuaín isn't a need and with all the needs we have, he shouldn't be a priority.

Besides he won't come. Madrid and Mourinho loves him. This is just italian newspapers selling papers to the gullible.

May 22, 2007
Supported by Bastos and Krasic with a central midfield of Pirlo and Inler. Unless Conte is a mastermind of defensive organization I don't see that work. I'm a firm believer that we will play with a three-man midfield. Which is why Higuaín isn't a need and with all the needs we have, he shouldn't be a priority.

Besides he won't come. Madrid and Mourinho loves him. This is just italian newspapers selling papers to the gullible.
Inler-Pirlo-Marchisio
Krasic-Higuaín-Quagliarella​

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Capello style :p (4-4-2) with 2 hardworkers in the Center of MF (Ofc won't happen)

Higuain - Matri

Sanchez - Melo - Inler - Krasic

Ziegler - Bonucci - Chiellini - Swiss

Buffon​

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
mourinho might get aguero and play this

--xabi alonso - new CDM

CR7----ozil-----aguero

-------higuain

he will never sell Higuain, its retarded some even think this.

after a nani topic, and now a higuain topic, whats next ?

kaka ?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

--xabi alonso - new CDM

CR7----ozil-----aguero

-------higuain

kaka ?
:tup:

juvebill

May 29, 2011

--xabi alonso - new CDM

CR7----ozil-----aguero

-------higuain

kaka ?
That team puts in to perspective how many light years were behind ever winning in europe, and that isn't even the team that won it:sergio: That's almost 4-2-1-3 with Ozil as the 10# player and Ronaldo/Aguero inter-changing, Higuain as #9. Fucking awesome team. Barca are already great. If they sign Fabregas, LB & back up for Villa, i see no reason why they can't win La liga & CL again.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mourinho wanted a new CDM, de, rossi was said to be his preference, and more defensive power

if he gets that, and aguero well

treble for madrid
and de rossi to break messi's leg

juvebill

May 29, 2011
Mourinho wanted a new CDM, de, rossi was said to be his preference, and more defensive power

if he gets that, and aguero well

treble for madrid
and de rossi to break messi's leg
R.madrid need to improve there defense if they want to win La liga or CL. And keep the ball a lot, lot better. That's why i think Barca will still win La liga & CL most likely. They probably have a better chance of winning a cup competition like the CL, cause it's a two game knockout, and you don't have to be the best team to win that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Break Messi's leg? Wishing ill upon the current best player in the world by a mile is sick and disgusting :yuck: :inter:
I am sure you wouldn't have said the same thing had he wished C Ronaldo to break a leg. But maybe it's ok to wish that on the second best player in the world?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
R.madrid need to improve there defense if they want to win La liga or CL. And keep the ball a lot, lot better. That's why i think Barca will still win La liga & CL most likely. They probably have a better chance of winning a cup competition like the CL, cause it's a two game knockout, and you don't have to be the best team to win that.
I agree

But if mourinho manages to get a defence+defensive midfielders at a simular level as back at inter, on top of that frontline
hell, he'll destroy in the cup

he was doing well against barcelol, in the semi, but then lost pepe, wich basically gave messi a free card.
with a stronger defence, and aguero cr7 ozil, higuain(fit), he would win

and we would hear it all over again, that messi was having a bad game, while it was actually tactical brilliance of mou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)