Gomorra - La Serie (25 Viewers)

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Best bet is to check Reddit after new episodes air (they air on Fridays, so check Saturday). There's a guy called NederSubs that posts English subs pretty quickly. As for previous seasons, there are torrents with subs very easily available. Dusan is right, it used to be a huge pain to find them, but now the show is popular enough that they're easy to find as long as you know where to look.

Anyway, new season brilliant as usual. It started off slow for me, but the first couple episodes were really just tying up all the loose ends from the end of last season. New characters are great (Enzo and Valerio) and it will be interesting to see how they develop. I have a couple of hunches/theories, but this show always ends up surprising.
Thanks for the tip. Found streaming links on Reddit. Regret it already though, gonna end up bingeing these 6 episodes and then have to wait week on week for the last half of the season :(

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Downloaded season 1.
Shocked it took me so long to come around to it, but it's even better to binge-watch I guess.
I love everything Italian so I'm sure I'll get addicted...

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Thanks for the tip. Found streaming links on Reddit. Regret it already though, gonna end up bingeing these 6 episodes and then have to wait week on week for the last half of the season :(
Oh yeah, I'm super impatient :D I'm always checking back constantly after episodes air to see if subs have been posted yet. It was terrible after the first two episodes aired because for a while the only things available were shit Google translated subs and there was nothing on torrent sites yet either. At least now there are reliable subs pretty fast.

I'm just glad they air two at a time so it only gets dragged out over six weeks instead of twelve. Netflix has definitely spoiled me in terms of instant gratification and being able to watch entire seasons immediately.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I just finished the last season and watched the episode 12.

I feel like shit. I'm just.................................................................
Yes same here. I really hope there is season 4 but it won't be the same. You know what I mean

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Finished season 3 last night. That was something else.

As good as the first 2 seasons are, season 3 is just utter brilliance from start to finish. And what a finish it was...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)