Global Financial Crisis (7 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You guys need to remember that Ukraine was only created in 1991. Even after its creation it was strictly connected to Russia. It's obvious Russa was going to react once USA started to treat Ukraine like its property.

Imagine what would US do if Russia was doing similar things in Mexico for example.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You guys need to remember that Ukraine was only created in 1991. Even after its creation it was strictly connected to Russia. It's obvious Russa was going to react once USA started to treat Ukraine like its property.

Imagine what would US do if Russia was doing similar things in Mexico for example.
Why does it matter when a country was recognized? Once it's recognized that's it, its borders cannot be invaded. Who cares when it was? So sick of this stupid argument. Russia itself was created in 1991 too. Also tired of stupid whatabaoutisms, if America does something like that then talk about it, those hypotheticals are completely irrelevant to the situation at hand.
Why the need to imagine shit when there is an actual war of conquest happening in 2023 ffs?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Russia invaded a sovereign country. For no reason whatsoever.
That's all everyone needs to remember, you dolt.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Why does it matter when a country was recognized? Once it's recognized that's it, its borders cannot be invaded. Who cares when it was? So sick of this stupid argument. Russia itself was created in 1991 too. Also tired of stupid whatabaoutisms, if America does something like that then talk about it, those hypotheticals are completely irrelevant to the situation at hand.
Why the need to imagine shit when there is an actual war of conquest happening in 2023 ffs?
If America does something like what? Invading another country? Were you born yesterday?

Obviously it doesn't matter when a country has been recognized. My country itself disappeared from the map for more than a hundred years. However, what contributes to a country? Language, territory, culture, history and rule. All these elements in Ukraine's example are strictly connected to Russia. It is what it is.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If America does something like what? Invading another country? Were you born yesterday?

Obviously it doesn't matter when a country has been recognized. My country itself disappeared from the map for more than a hundred years. However, what contributes to a country? Language, territory, culture, history and rule. All these elements in Ukraine's example are strictly connected to Russia. It is what it is.
and? Every country language and culture is connected to another historically, should they try to occupy each other?

Also, if America does something doesn't mean it's ok.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
and? Every country language and culture is connected to another historically, should they try to occupy each other?

Also, if America does something doesn't mean it's ok.
Connected was an euphemism. They have none of their own.

Anyway, that was not the point. I'm happy with Ukraine's existence but to claim that the war that's taking place there currently is for their independence, freedom, call it whatever you want, is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Connected was an euphemism. They have none of their own.

Anyway, that was not the point. I'm happy with Ukraine's existence but to claim that the war that's taking place there currently is for their independence, freedom, call it whatever you want, is ridiculous.
WTF?!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Shocking right? I know.
They literally have their own language man.

Get informed better please. Also even if they had nothing, even it was literally like Germany and Austria, doesn't mean they can not be independent or that Russia can interfere and annex as it wishes lol

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
They literally have their own language man.

Get informed better please. Also even if they had nothing, even it was literally like Germany and Austria, doesn't mean they can not be independent or that Russia can interfere and annex as it wishes lol
Of course I'm aware of Ukrainian language existence. The thing is majority of people in Ukraine speaks Russian anyway. I know that because there are 10mln of them in my country and I happen to be able to speak Russian.

Ukraine's issues with Russia started when Obama initiated the Orange Revolution in 2004 destroying the NATO - Russia Summit signed in 1997 in Paris.

Maybe it's you who should get better informed?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Of course I'm aware of Ukrainian language existence. The thing is majority of people in Ukraine speaks Russian anyway. I know that because there are 10mln of them in my country and I happen to be able to speak Russian.

Ukraine's issues with Russia started when Obama initiated the Orange Revolution in 2004 destroying the NATO - Russia Summit signed in 1997 in Paris.

Dude, again, none of it matters, the only thing that EVER matters is recognized borders and sovereignty. Everything else is just bullshit details.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's more America's hope than Russia's. Russia was perfectly fine selling their resources in Europe but US want Europe to buy their LNG which is waaaay more expensive than Russian gas. If Europe is going to be cut off from cheap energy there's no way they will be able to compete with US economically.

So USA came up with this war in Ukraine and uses its puppets like Poland and Baltic countries to keep it going.

Unpopular opinion - keep the wat and funny reactions flowing.
'Free independent thinker' alert :touched:

Why doesn't Russia just deny America's energy export dreams by withdrawing from Ukraine?

Don't answer

dumb fucking retard

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
'Free independent thinker' alert :touched:

Why doesn't Russia just deny America's energy export dreams by withdrawing from Ukraine?

Don't answer

dumb fucking retard
Maybe because they don't want to have US controlled country right under their noses? I get it might be difficult for you to understand since in your country there are 55k people working for US forces (with 33 250 of them being troops) so it seems like a normal situation to you.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

why should Ukraine suffer because of what Russia wants or doesn't want? it's not like anyone would consider invading Russia and starting a nuclear apocalypse with or without NATO troops in Ukraine.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good news is very, very bad news.

Non farm payrolls 500,000 PLUS! Crazy job growth.

Horrible news for inflation and the Fed is failing!

- - - Updated - - -

It's more America's hope than Russia's. Russia was perfectly fine selling their resources in Europe but US want Europe to buy their LNG which is waaaay more expensive than Russian gas. If Europe is going to be cut off from cheap energy there's no way they will be able to compete with US economically.

So USA came up with this war in Ukraine and uses its puppets like Poland and Baltic countries to keep it going.

Unpopular opinion - keep the wat and funny reactions flowing.
Wut

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
why should Ukraine suffer because of what Russia wants or doesn't want? it's not like anyone would consider invading Russia and starting a nuclear apocalypse with or without NATO troops in Ukraine.
Why did US attack Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iraq, Syria etc? That's what super powers do and have always done. Taking care of their global interests.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
how Russia invading Ukraine took care of their global interests?
Many factors. First of all, Ukraine applied to NATO in 2008 which is basically anti-Russia alliance. Mind you that back in the 80's Russia had half of Berlin and in XXI there are tens of thousands of US troops in Central - Eastern Europe (Poland, Baltic Countries, Romania etc). Now NATO wants to get Ukraine and Belarus too and anybody expected Russia to sit back?

Secondly, gas pipes are going through Ukraine and Russia is dependent on the sale of its natural resources. If US controls Ukraine they can easily block it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)