DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The idiot who wrecked the midfield by selling Vidal and Pogba has fans. The one who started the plusvalenza model. Yeah, initially it helped Juve punch above weight, but he had no plan B to get out of it and the amortization keeps increasing every year while Juve trade one weakness for another. Started the model of paying extravagant fees to agents and inflating the wage bill with mediocrity. But he gets a pass because he joined Inter, while Paratici and Nedved getting shat on while fixing Marotta's mess. Lol Fuck off
Doing such a great work fixing all the mess lol.

You fuck off.

- - - Updated - - -

This midfield that he wrecked that you speak of. This current board has had 3 transfer windows to fix it. Please tell me what has been done to do that.
But...but Marotta!?!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
This midfield that he wrecked that you speak of. This current board has had 3 transfer windows to fix it. Please tell me what has been done to do that.
3 transfer windows? Are you counting winter windows since Marotta left? They raised money the year after he left to fix it. 0 transfer windows after the money raised.
1592518209461.png

1592518209461.png

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
3 transfer windows? Are you counting winter windows since Marotta left? They raised money the year after he left to fix it. 0 transfer windows after the money raised.
1592518209461.png

1592518209461.png

So what you are saying is that the reason for this capital injection is because of Beppe's screwups, and NOT because we decided to pay Ronaldo the equivalent of the GNP of India? Ok. Got it. Tell me this. Under Beppe, when were we ever in danger of violating FFP?

How about never. But lo and behold, what came out in January?

https://www.football-italia.net/148761/report-juventus-ffp-danger

But sure, let's run with your narrative, that they had to raise 300 million in capital because Beppe fucked everything up. Because you yourself implied that the reason they needed to do this is becuase of him.

- - - Updated - - -

2 winter windows? When have we ever signed a big name player in January?? Even marotta said it was a time for short term fixes if any opportunities came about

Don't even start that Eriksen argument. He's paid a hefty wage one we cannot fit and accommodate. Its not like he's done much to justify it so far

- - - Updated - - -

Barella is nothing special, again another expensive signing

- - - Updated - - -

the fact we are even comparing our team to inter's.... we outplayed them TWICE! YES TWICE! this season with their oh so amazing midfield

#1). Eriksen has played 9 matches for Inter since he came aboard. That is an awfully small sample size, and quite frankly, some pretty lame reasoning. But the funny part is that he has probably played as many matches for Inter as Rabiot and Ramsey have COMBINED for us. And they've been here all season

#2) You are comparing a Juve squad in their 9th season of domestic dominance with an Inter squad in their first full season with Conte and Beppe at the helm. Whatever works for you, I guess.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
2 winter windows? When have we ever signed a big name player in January?? Even marotta said it was a time for short term fixes if any opportunities came about

Don't even start that Eriksen argument. He's paid a hefty wage one we cannot fit and accommodate. Its not like he's done much to justify it so far

- - - Updated - - -

Barella is nothing special, again another expensive signing

- - - Updated - - -

the fact we are even comparing our team to inter's.... we outplayed them TWICE! YES TWICE! this season with their oh so amazing midfield
Yeah, because Beppe has had so much time there to build a team to contend with the Juventus powerhouse (both on the field and financially) he built with our 8 straight scudetti, and four straight domestic doubles. Back to being ridiculous I see :baus:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yeah, because Beppe has had so much time there to build a team to contend with the Juventus powerhouse (both on the field and financially) he built with our 8 straight scudetti, and four straight domestic doubles. Back to being ridiculous I see :baus:
Funny thing here. I have yet to say a bad word about Paratici. Yes, I am not happy that the midfield situation hasn't been addressed properly since he has been in charge.

But I'm willing to give the dude the benefit of the doubt. I'm a patient guy. Hell I stuck with Beppe for 4 years waiting for a WC striker in Tevez.

I just find it to be a loser's excuse to blame the misfortunes of this club, both on the pitch and financially on a guy who hasn't been here for the better part of 2 years now

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Funny thing here. I have yet to say a bad word about Paratici. Yes, I am not happy that the midfield situation hasn't been addressed properly since he has been in charge.

But I'm willing to give the dude the benefit of the doubt. I'm a patient guy. Hell I stuck with Beppe for 4 years waiting for a WC striker in Tevez.

I just find it to be a loser's excuse to blame the misfortunes of this club, both on the pitch and financially on a guy who hasn't been here for the better part of 2 years now
Agree. Current management has some issues they need to deal with, but they have also done some good things. I’m definitely willing to wait to see what they do this summer.

It’s just bizarre to me to see such animosity towards a guy who built us into this 8 straight scudetti, 4 straight domestic doubles, and top CL contender team again after Calciopoli and our disastrous 2009-2011 years.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Agree. Current management has some issues they need to deal with, but they have also done some good things. I’m definitely willing to wait to see what they do this summer.

It’s just bizarre to me to see such animosity towards a guy who built us into this 8 straight scudetti, 4 straight domestic doubles, and top CL contender team again after Calciopoli and our disastrous 2009-2011 years.

And the animosity is towards someone who not only brought Paratici here in the first place, but took him under his wing over 15 years ago and showed him the ropes. He gave Fabio his first office job.

There is nothing more I want than to see Fabio meet, and exceed what Beppe did here for us. But the hatred is just ridiculous. The man was let go. He didn't quit. What was he supposed to do? Not work? Not try to make a living?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I used to shit on Marotta back in the day, and his policy of selling off our best players was revolting to say the least. He is partially responsible for the mess we are in now, but we can't keep deflecting and blaming him forever. This is Juventus, not an Arab state governed by incompetent douchecunts.

Tootsie hasn't addressed the midfield issue, and he needs to do it this summer, without selling any key players. It's not an easy task, but if he wanted an easy job, he should've chosen flipping burgers @ McDonald's.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42,130
    I heard when we stepped into the stadium tonight that we are the vice-champions of Italy, and that really did take me by surprise, but that is what we are and we want to do even better next year. :baus:

Mar 10, 2009
    I heard when we stepped into the stadium tonight that we are the vice-champions of Italy, and that really did take me by surprise, but that is what we are and we want to do even better next year. :baus:
    Why? he's part of the blame why we're in this mess. Destroyed our perfect midfield and replaced it with chumps.

edit

Sorry I missunderstood what you meant.

Last edited:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    marotta made critical mistakes with us. We allowed him to waste our millions in order to learn from them. Use our prestige and position to build connections and gain some profanity.and after all those sacrifices, we toss him to our mortal enemies, where he will be in a position to do maximum damage. And so he did...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I see that we are back to blaming a guy who hasn't had a single thing to do with this club in close to 2 years. 2 years in October, actually.

- - - Updated - - -

And it's really funny that the past 2 years since he has not been here, this club hasn't made it out of the last 16.

Yet, when he was here, we made it to 2 CL finals. That's interesting. Actually, 2 CL finals in three years. After Conte left. The same Conte that 90% of the forum took the side of when he left, blaming it on Marotta.

And yet, here we are now. Back to blaming him. Awesome.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    Fabio just have a one year as director ...Marotta...8 ...so the comparison is not valid ...
    That's not true, Paratici has been Juve's sporting director for atleast more than 5 years (transfermarkt say Paratici's been Sporting Director from 2010/11, which is possible but I wasn't able to verify from Juventus.com)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    That's not true, Paratici has been Juve's sporting director for atleast more than 5 years (transfermarkt say Paratici's been Sporting Director from 2010/11, which is possible but I wasn't able to verify from Juventus.com)
    so now you mix success of Marotta wiith Fabio !! ...see you can't really asses Fabio in the right way ...

he already was doing well with Marotta ...now he is in charge for a year ...I find he improved the defense only ...+ Rabiot ...

this year is his year ...otherwise of course he will leave ...but really he will have a huge task and very difficult ....

Also ..we are in the end of the cycle before even CR7 arrived ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)