The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So if that is true. If what EVERYTHING you are saying is true, then why did the overwhelming majority of people here on this forum NOT want him here?

- - - Updated - - -

And in the last 4 years, Immobile has 24 more goals than Icardi. And does much more outside the box than Icardi as well.

- - - Updated - - -

And this is coming from one of the very , very few people on this forum who wanted him here.
Majority of the people here do not know what they are talking about, I thought it was obvious.

Immobile proved he can only excel at provincial Italian teams failing wherever else he went + nazionale. Not to mention he has never played for a big club. He's also much older. Icardi on the other hand has been a huge success at Inter and very good at PSG.

Icardi's price has decreased a lot. Before his issues at Inter the club considered him not for sale even for figures above 100mln.

Mar 10, 2009
I don't see how this is a 'good deal.' Despite the coronavirus crisis, PSG are still arguably the richest team in Europe. Also, the transfer window is not even opened yet. Were not exactly in the last days of the summer transfer window.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
crashed out the CL, out the coppa italia semis, 3rd in the league.... got the likes of victor moses and ashley young.... nah not even envious.

People forget why khedira is still at this club earning that ridiculous wage
You LOVE focusing on the bad deals but gloss over the great ones. No SD is perfect and Beppe was much closer than Paratici ever will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte crashed out of plenty of CL tourneys with us but you still loved him.

Last edited:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
The idiot who wrecked the midfield by selling Vidal and Pogba has fans. The one who started the plusvalenza model. Yeah, initially it helped Juve punch above weight, but he had no plan B to get out of it and the amortization keeps increasing every year while Juve trade one weakness for another. Started the model of paying extravagant fees to agents and inflating the wage bill with mediocrity. But he gets a pass because he joined Inter, while Paratici and Nedved getting shat on while fixing Marotta's mess. Lol Fuck off

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The idiot who wrecked the midfield by selling Vidal and Pogba has fans. The one who started the plusvalenza model. Yeah, initially it helped Juve punch above weight, but he had no plan B to get out of it and the amortization keeps increasing every year while Juve trade one weakness for another. Started the model of paying extravagant fees to agents and inflating the wage bill with mediocrity. But he gets a pass because he joined Inter, while Paratici and Nedved getting shat on while fixing Marotta's mess. Lol Fuck off

This midfield that he wrecked that you speak of. This current board has had 3 transfer windows to fix it. Please tell me what has been done to do that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This midfield that he wrecked that you speak of. This current board has had 3 transfer windows to fix it. Please tell me what has been done to do that.
Last season we spent money on de ligt which was far too good to pass up on whilst hoping the likes of rabiot would hold their own this season. OK that's backfired but, I don't recall many objecting to signing rabiot in the first place so thats why this summer the midfield are getting more attention

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad that you do not oppose the plan in principle.
Only if you want the suffer the consequences

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Last season we spent money on de ligt which was far too good to pass up on whilst hoping the likes of rabiot would hold their own this season. OK that's backfired but, I don't recall many objecting to signing rabiot in the first place so thats why this summer the midfield are getting more attention

- - - Updated - - -

Only if you want the suffer the consequences

Was De Ligt a higher priority than getting better midfielders? But OK. I'll give you a pass on that one. They had 2 winter transfer windows to remedy it. They've done nothing.

And we CANNOT say that quality cannot be had during the winter transfer window. Unless Eriksen is suddenly not a quality midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

The funny , and sad thing is that people are still trying to blame him for stuff, when he hasn't been around for nearly 2 years.

Why don't we hang Secco in effigy as well, while we are at it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Was De Ligt a higher priority than getting better midfielders? But OK. I'll give you a pass on that one. They had 2 winter transfer windows to remedy it. They've done nothing.

And we CANNOT say that quality cannot be had during the winter transfer window. Unless Eriksen is suddenly not a quality midfielder.

- - - Updated - - -

The funny , and sad thing is that people are still trying to blame him for stuff, when he hasn't been around for nearly 2 years.

Why don't we hang Secco in effigy as well, while we are at it.
2 winter windows? When have we ever signed a big name player in January?? Even marotta said it was a time for short term fixes if any opportunities came about

Don't even start that Eriksen argument. He's paid a hefty wage one we cannot fit and accommodate. Its not like he's done much to justify it so far

- - - Updated - - -

If only he hadn't left. We'd have Barella and Eriksen now and Allegri would still be here...
Barella is nothing special, again another expensive signing

- - - Updated - - -

the fact we are even comparing our team to inter's.... we outplayed them TWICE! YES TWICE! this season with their oh so amazing midfield

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)