Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If it's AA decision not to renew I'm sure he has a very good excuse as to why. Without sounding disrespectful to Marotta I'd be much sadder to lose Paratici than Marotta, I think he's the brains behind the transfers

What will Zidane do and offer to the club however? not a bloody clue, is he even remotely qualified?

- - - Updated - - -

A rather far-fetched theory on my part, but what if the club is merely looking for someone with other credentials and another "style" going forward, now that the rules regarding player loans will change? Didn't we read a few days ago Juve has acquired and loaned out more players than any other club in Europe? Now this way of operating will no longer be possible to the same extent.

I don't think this may have been a deciding factor, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a factor nonetheless.

It's gonna be very interesting to learn more about what made the club decide not to renew his contract.
something like nearly 50 players apparently, there was me thinking chelsea were the biggest culprits

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If it's AA decision not to renew I'm sure he has a very good excuse as to why. Without sounding disrespectful to Marotta I'd be much sadder to lose Paratici than Marotta, I think he's the brains behind the transfers

What will Zidane do and offer to the club however? not a bloody clue, is he even remotely qualified?

- - - Updated - - -

something like nearly 50 players apparently, there was me thinking chelsea were the biggest culprits
Zidane offers a name. For example if Zidane comes calling for you as a player, how do you say no? Pogba would be even more realistic. Paratici can handle the rest.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
My wild guess is that we will let Paratici handle transfers all by his own now. New CEO probably wont so active in transfers anymore.
In my opinion it has something to do with the Ronaldo transfer. All the rumours say it was PAra who came up with the idea and he went straight to Agnelli with it. Why Agnelli when the usual hierarchy is Para->MArotta->Agnelli? We will probably never know, but maybe MArotta was against CR7 transfer? Thought its too risky?
No idea but it seems kinda fishy.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
A couple of days ago Paratici gave a long interview about recent moves and his vision for future of the club. Now today this is announced. Seems like Paratici has been groomed for this role for a while.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We will see what MArotta does next, I remember him saying in an interview that he will retire after Juve. If he was forced to leave he probably wont retire.

- - - Updated - - -

A couple of days ago Paratici gave a long interview about recent moves and his vision for future of the club. Now today this is announced. Seems like Paratici has been groomed for this role for a while.
Can you post a link to this interview?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That's basically what Moggi said lately. And this is the reason why Zidane wanted Paratici so bad at RM.
Well is it not ironic that nobody never went in for Marotta but Paratici more often than most? Not just RM, milan a year or two ago the same and man utd seem to be linked too, personally the more i think about it the more excited I am to see him step up. My only question remains with Zidane and how effective he will be in a CEO role, I don't recall him having any experience in this field or did he at RM? I only remember him being RM B team manager and assistant manager

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Breaking: marotta says he never wanted ronaldo, but instead had bonaventura practically in the bag. Tried to live through the disapointment, but in the end he coudnt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)