K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think Paratici and Nedved are ready to take over. As long as Agnelli is there to support them the way he supported Marotta.

Good luck to Beppe.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI says Paratici will indeed replace him and it might be a decision in order not to lose Paratici who got offers from abroad
It also says Agnelli might have a deal with Zidane to replace him as CEO - something to do with increasing revenue instead of being focused on signing players.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think the only way to replace The Great Man is with Paratici overseeing transfers and Zidane as figure head CEO to enhance appeal of club.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Big shock, and without more news it's hard to fathom.

Always enjoyed his conferences and interviews, he is such a slick and competent guy you just know there are few out there who will touch him.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Lol @ Zidane as CEO of a company with $500m turnover. Usually at least high school education is a good idea for a job like that. Not that it would surprise me if that halfwit Agnelli is making the decision.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
The position is CEO of Sport. There's a CEO of finance aka a CFO.

Paratici taking over that role is more likely. If Zidane comes, he'll take over Paratici's current role: sporting director.

Sad news, but if you're worried or think Agnelli is a halfwit, you don't know this Juventus or Agnelli.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lol @ Zidane as CEO of a company with $500m turnover. Usually at least high school education is a good idea for a job like that. Not that it would surprise me if that halfwit Agnelli is making the decision.
I guess at a club like Juventus they know what they are doing so if we do take Zidane for such a position he probably fits but it is more likely that its not a reliable information

- - - Updated - - -

The position is CEO of Sport. There's a CEO of finance aka a CFO.

Paratici taking over that role is more likely. If Zidane comes, he'll take over Paratici's current role: sporting director.

Sad news, but if you're worried or think Agnelli is a halfwit, you don't know this Juventus or Agnelli.
This makes much more sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)