Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This has more to do with Lichtsteiner than anything else, doesn't it.

I know that we are from :gsol: different gangs :gsol: and that as :gsol: mortal enemies :gsol: we shouldn't be having this type of conversation.

But you can talk to me Bro. @Fr3sh is lit out of his skull hunting for Pokemon and who the fuck knows what @DAiDEViL is doing right now. But you can confide in me, man.
Just join us. @Hustini doesn't love you and you KNOW he don't treat you like we will. You know it's right.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We sold one player for 105 million, Barcelona was in full panic mode when we wanted Mascherano and Rakitic after Alves, half of Serie A was reviewing contracts with their players because we activated 120 million in release clauses, we have weakened our direct rivals in Italy, De Laurentis almost had a heart attack, we got two world class players on loan and one for free...

The Great Man rocked the football world this summer.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Pogba in terms of what his image and transfer fee got us, and the fact that he was absolutely free. I hate the dude for leaving, but you gotta agree with me on some level that he was the one putting Juve back on the map for the rest of the world, even if there were better footballers at the club.

You're lucky to ever see such a profitable transfer from him ever again.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Pogba in terms of what his image and transfer fee got us, and the fact that he was absolutely free. I hate the dude for leaving, but you gotta agree with me on some level that he was the one putting Juve back on the map for the rest of the world, even if there were better footballers at the club.

You're lucky to ever see such a profitable transfer from him ever again.
We wouldn't be where we are without Pirlo or Tevez. I wouldn't say the same about Pogba.

So easily 1. Pirlo 2. Tevez and 3. Pogba for me. Bonucci in 4th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)