Apr 19, 2007
Im torn between Pirlo and Pogba. Pirlo had more enfluence on the pitch by a country mile and changed the power in Serie A. Pogba not only helped us for 4 seasons on the field but also off the field with people talking to us and such and in the end gave us 120 mil. In my mind it has to be valued at who he brought in but also at what price and what we recieved in return. While Bon Bon was great it wasnt a superb signing because we paid around his value at the time and it took a few years to develope.

Ill go with Pogba because of the fee in return at the end

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
His most trolling transfer was selling matri to milan for 12 million to sign tevez. And then loaning him back to win coppa

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
The way he raped milan is amazing, first we take Pirlo off them for free and suddenly he starts producing the best years of his career while milan play with prince and shit in the mid and start their fall in the pit. The Tevez takes berlu into bed and take a nice blowjob, promises him he will not go anywhere else and we take him, and make milan pay us for him by taking matri off us, Matri who helped milan sink even deeper into the abyss. Loan matri back where he helped win the coppa and then sent him back with a thank you note at the end of the season :lol2: Am i missing anything else?

Milan must hate him.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The way he raped milan is amazing, first we take Pirlo off them for free and suddenly he starts producing the best years of his career while milan play with prince and shit in the mid and start their fall in the pit. The Tevez takes berlu into bed and take a nice blowjob, promises him he will not go anywhere else and we take him, and make milan pay us for him by taking matri off us, Matri who helped milan sink even deeper into the abyss. Loan matri back where he helped win the coppa and then sent him back with a thank you note at the end of the season 2: Am i missing anything else?

Milan must hate him.
Pjaca

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The way he raped milan is amazing, first we take Pirlo off them for free and suddenly he starts producing the best years of his career while milan play with prince and shit in the mid and start their fall in the pit. The Tevez takes berlu into bed and take a nice blowjob, promises him he will not go anywhere else and we take him, and make milan pay us for him by taking matri off us, Matri who helped milan sink even deeper into the abyss. Loan matri back where he helped win the coppa and then sent him back with a thank you note at the end of the season :lol2: Am i missing anything else?

Milan must hate him.
Lol, not even close

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Marotta "Pogba wanted a change of scenery, so faced with that we had to enter into negotiations and try to make him happy."

'Try to make him happy '

Did he really say that ? :ratcafe:

There's a long interview of his to J TV

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Marotta "Pogba wanted a change of scenery, so faced with that we had to enter into negotiations and try to make him happy."

'Try to make him happy '

Did he really say that ? :ratcafe:

There's a long interview of his to J TV
Marotta knows Pogba's price is gigantically inflated based on hype and promise. If Pogba would play his entire season as dogshit bad he was in the first part of previous season, his value would drop to about half.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Marotta knows Pogba's price is gigantically inflated based on hype and promise. If Pogba would play his entire season as dogshit bad he was in the first part of previous season, his value would drop to about half.
and that would be a market opportunity á la milan/matri way :beppe:

btw i'm convinced that allegri was the best possible coach for pogba. pogba needs a 3-man midfield and certain degree of liberty to shine, and neither of mourinho and deschamps could give this to pogba. financially and considering his rock star status, he made a good choice with the manure move, but as a footballer, his progress isn't secured at all. juve was the ideal club for both morata and pogba.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But we arent a selling club, so we shouldnt have cared for that. If United offered 100M and Pogba didnt want out, we would have kept him, even at the risk of getting less than that if he hands in a transfer request the next summer or the one after. But imo, there wasnt such risk at all. He was always going to go for 100M, especially with prices getting more inflated each summer

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
The way he $#@!d milan is amazing, first we take Pirlo off them for free and suddenly he starts producing the best years of his career while milan play with prince and $#@! in the mid and start their fall in the pit. The Tevez takes berlu into bed and take a nice blowjob, promises him he will not go anywhere else and we take him, and make milan pay us for him by taking matri off us, Matri who helped milan sink even deeper into the abyss. Loan matri back where he helped win the coppa and then sent him back with a thank you note at the end of the season :lol2: Am i missing anything else?

Milan must hate him.

Don't forget it was Allegri who wanted Matri at Milan.

So really:

Beppe steals Tevez from under Milan's noses, and sells them Matri to pay for it.

Juve pull further ahead of Milan, partly inspired by Pirlo and Tevez. Milan sack Allegri and loan Matri out.

Beppe brings them both to Turin where they win Scudetto, the Coppa and reach CL final.

:beppe::beppe:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But we arent a selling club, so we shouldnt have cared for that. If United offered 100M and Pogba didnt want out, we would have kept him, even at the risk of getting less than that if he hands in a transfer request the next summer or the one after. But imo, there wasnt such risk at all. He was always going to go for 100M, especially with prices getting more inflated each summer
Did you even read what i posted ?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nope. I stated what would happen if Pogba said he wantes out, and why we would go with it.
We would go with it because he wants out, because that's how we are doing things at Juve it seems. We let Vidal go too for 'just' 37M, to grant him his wish. If that's good or bad thing, well, everyone should decide for himself. There also isnt much of a risk with Pogba losing value. Dont you understand where this market is going? Watch him go to Madrid in a few years for 100M minimum again, even if he flops at ManU

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We would go with it because he wants out, because that's how we are doing things at Juve it seems. We let Vidal go too for 'just' 37M, to grant him his wish. If that's good or bad thing, well, everyone should decide for himself. There also isnt much of a risk with Pogba losing value. Dont you understand where this market is going? Watch him go to Madrid in a few years for 100M minimum again, even if he flops at ManU
If he performs like he did here for the first 4-5 months of past season, that value will drop. Pogba's value is alot down to hype and promise.

i'm not sure about what we do is good or bad either. But Vidal was a cheap sale, i agree with that.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If he performs like he did here for the first 4-5 months of past season, that value will drop. Pogba's value is alot down to hype and promise.

i'm not sure about what we do is good or bad either. But Vidal was a cheap sale, i agree with that.
imo, not as significantly as you may think. dont underestimate the stupidity of EPL clubs in addition to the inflated prices of todays market. next summer it will probably be even worse so i wouldn't have worried about that if Pogba stayed. i agree that a lot of his price was down to hype, but i dont think the hype would decrease so much after one season IF he was to perform under his capabilities.

this seems to be the way the club operates, so we should just accept it and hope none of our stars want to leave anytime soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)