Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Pjanic + Higuain > Pogba + Morata

Somehow we are more effective and there's more team sync now then last year. IMO it's because of this change.

There's no princess Pogba to bitch about everything and waste balls. Also Higuain is miles ahead of Morata.

Apr 19, 2007
I think we have a long way to go before being up to our ability. There were times when we were trying to link but just werent quite there in the final 3rd. Pjanic/Kedira linking with dybala and Higgy is truly awesome. Trying some awesome stuff. When it clicks it will terrify opponents

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Juve’s CEO Marotta spoke at Del Piero’s ADPLog gallery in Turin: “I don’t know if the gap with the other big UCL clubs is reduced, but our role in UCL’s changed and we’re now included among potential winners. We must understand our role as a protagonist in and set aside anxieties, knowing that criticism will be even more than before.”

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juve’s CEO Marotta spoke at Del Piero’s ADPLog gallery in Turin: “I don’t know if the gap with the other big UCL clubs is reduced, but our role in UCL’s changed and we’re now included among potential winners. We must understand our role as a protagonist in and set aside anxieties, knowing that criticism will be even more than before.”
FAO: Allegri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)