DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Marotta: "We do not seek excuses, it's not part of our mentality, we've 10 new players."

Marotta: "We should not forget that we have lost two phenomena as Pirlo & Tevez, good players have arrived but not with the same charisma."

Marotta: ' We have complete faith in Allegri, he's in difficult situation, he can't field his favourite formation "

Is he trying to $#@! with my mind ????
This was before the match

- - - Updated - - -

Agnelli : ' Well fuck it, time to get high again and only 2min passes since the last joint O.O'
Marotta: ' Please don't fire me, please don't fire me - Shit I'm fired (after the goal)'
Nedved: ' I'm so stoned right now'

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Marotta: "We do not seek excuses, it's not part of our mentality, we've 10 new players."
No excuses, but but but...

:lol: clown.

Marotta: "We should not forget that we have lost two phenomena as Pirlo & Tevez, good players have arrived but not with the same charisma."
Don't worry, we won't forget.

Marotta: ' We have complete faith in Allegri, he's in difficult situation, he can't field his favourite formation "
What's this BS? Are you alluding to the fact you failed to deliver on a treq? Or is it because we are missing our savior Marchisio?

Either way, your excuses are pathetic.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Every time I read his interviews it makes me want to pluck my eyes out with my bare hands. One day I probably will.
he is also liar

proof:

he said we stopped chasing after draxler a long time ago, meaning not until deadline day. yet the alternatives, hamsik and hernanes were only approched on deadline day after draxler got taken by wolfsburg

complete liar. him saying vidal asked to leave is very likely a lie too

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
he is also liar

proof:

he said we stopped chasing after draxler a long time ago, meaning not until deadline day. yet the alternatives, hamsik and hernanes were only approched on deadline day after draxler got taken by wolfsburg

Most probably.And he immediately went to Munich to confirm Bayern officials that he is ready to sell Vidal for 37 mil.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
he is also liar

proof:

You know what, I don't blame him (Marotta that is).

people tend to forget that he's being paid a salary (he's an employee for the club not a shareholder) ,so why would he care ? If the club does well, people will credit him for his brilliant work but if things went south blame it on the coach !

It's a win-win situation for him really.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I find it corious, this is the third or 4th time he mentions the players who left, and and he only mentions Tevez and Pirlo as the champions we lost, he NEVER mentions Vidal with them. Its unimportant, but its fairly weird still, most really personally dislike him by excluding him like that/indirectly kinda dissing, considering he was still our overall best player for past 4 years (notice I said overall, not best every year).

- - - Updated - - -

nice, no mention of vidal
I'm not the only one to mention it I see, he has omitted him from the key departures all summer so far.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I find it corious, this is the third or 4th time he mentions the players who left, and and he only mentions Tevez and Pirlo as the champions we lost, he NEVER mentions Vidal with them. Its unimportant, but its fairly weird still, most really personally dislike him by excluding him like that/indirectly kinda dissing, considering he was still our overall best player for past 4 years (notice I said overall, not best every year).

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not the only one to mention it I see, he has omitted him from the key departures all summer so far.
Isn't it weird that some key people who left this club (Vidal and Conte) went in a similar manner ?

I mean the silent and sudden about Their departure as if nothing happened, we still until this day don't know really why Conte have all the sudden left us !

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Isn't it weird that some key people who left this club (Vidal and Conte) went in a similar manner ?

I mean the silent and sudden about Their departure as if nothing happened, we still until this day don't know really why Conte have all the sudden left us !
They both get the cold silent, club really dislike them I'm guessing. In Conte's case I get them, he fucked up and fucked them over in how he left (I dont think we need to know the details to know its really bad). But Vidal, why does he deserve it? Because he wanted to leave? Thats normal...

Or behind the scenes drama/major dispute of discpline we arent aware of? Because not acknowledging he was champion for us when he was the definition of the term for the 4 wonderful years, is kinda harsh on footballing terms. On personal terms no idea.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
You know what, I don't blame him (Marotta that is).

people tend to forget that he's being paid a salary (he's an employee for the club not a shareholder) ,so why would he care ? If the club does well, people will credit him for his brilliant work but if things went south blame it on the coach !

It's a win-win situation for him really.
He is a board of director.

They both get the cold silent, club really dislike them I'm guessing. In Conte's case I get them, he fucked up and fucked them over in how he left (I dont think we need to know the details to know its really bad). But Vidal, why does he deserve it? Because he wanted to leave? Or behind the scenes drama/major dispute of discpline we arent aware of? Because not acknowledging he was champion for us when he was the definition of the term for the 4 wonderful years, is kinda harsh on footballing terms. On personal terms no idea.
You are on to something.

Remember Vidal's goodbye letter? No thanks to his team mates or the management. Only to the fans.

Something definitely happened after the final in Berlin. The relationship broke. It's a shame we sold him rather than fixing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)