Amer

Feb 13, 2005
The strangest thing is that this team could do better in CL then in Italy this year.

Closed-up teams with 10 players behind the ball seem to trouble this team too much and we can't finish them off in the final third of the pitch.

Wouldn't be surprised if we finish 3rd in Serie A and reach CL semis or even a final.

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
The strangest thing is that this team could do better in CL then in Italy this year.

Closed-up teams with 10 players behind the ball seem to trouble this team too much and we can't finish them off in the final third of the pitch.

Wouldn't be surprised if we finish 3rd in Serie A and reach CL semis or even a final.
:shifty: we won 1 Champions league game, how is that an indication that we'll go far in Europe !

And in that game Buffon was a complete beast, we could've easily drawn if wasn't for him.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
His name is Maximus Beppicimus Marotus, Commander of the Armies in the North, General of the Drughi Legions, loyal servant to the true president, Andrea Agnelli. Father of a murdered cause, husband to a murdered reputation. And he will have his revenge in this life or the next.
:agree:

He will lead Juventus to victory amongst the many arenas of Europe with his motley band of mediocre Italians. Oh hail Beppicimus! We bow down to you!
Once he's done conquering the known world, he will find it in his heart to accept the lost souls back into his warming embrace. Beppicimus the merciful! Beppicimus the merciful!
:delpiero: we salute thee! Bestow upon us your most illustrious of blessings. We hope to honour our dear leader by kneeling down and facing towards Turin in prayer!
So, Nzoric, how has THE GREAT MAN inspired you lately?
Funny you should ask, Brother Aus. This morning I woke up to the terrible news that my entire family and all my friends had perished by way of spontaneous combustion. I went out to the bathroom to kill my self. As I stared blankly into the mirror, razor ready to walk down the road, Requiem playing in my head, I had a sudden epiphany. I thought to my self: If The Great Man was able to turn a team which finished consecutively 7th in the Serie A, a team with no prospect or hope for the future, if he managed to turn that team around to a champions team undefeated in 49 games. Could it not be possible to keep on living, to face the world and find new friends? I then turned to The Society for a comforting embrace and through the words of The Great Man they inspired me to keep on living.

How about you, Brother Aus?
This brought a tear to my eye, Nikola. How one man can inspire such feelings in people. It truly is remarkable. The Society is the best thing that has ever happened to me, it brought me closer to like minded people such as yourself and we can share our stories of inspiration about The Great Man together on a regular basis. We truly are lucky and blessed to be able to do this, what with the amount of bile and hatred which is spewed forth from this very forum towards our dear leader. May they one day learn the error of their ways and fully embrace the ethos of our society.

HAIL MAROTTA
Best conversation on Tuz ever :lol:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This team is full of losers. Will not win anything worthy unless smart near-perfect winter mercato is conducted, and that's not going to happen with Marotta in full control. Marotta should only take charge of signing freebies and offloading oldies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
A CL final got us Hernanes. Surely, surely, next year with our financial growth, DiNatale should be well in our sights. Make it happen Beppe. And please try and get 30m for Pogba when he asks to be sold.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If Allegri is fired, then Beppe should be as well.
The coach will be fired, the players will be replaced so its only right that the man who is responsible for this mess also gets fired.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The thing is, it was obvious from mid-summer that he was making huge mistakes this transfer window.

Completely out of his depth and should be ashamed of himself for dismantling a top team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)