Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Pereyra and Za are simply not good enough for Juve, they cant even beat the weakest team in the league. With Berardi or Immobile's finishing skills instead of Zazas we could have won this game and still had hopes for the championship and thats on Marotta and the way he handled the contracts of our players...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Pereyra and Za are simply not good enough for Juve, they cant even beat the weakest team in the league. With Berardi or Immobile's finishing skills instead of Zazas we could have won this game and still had hopes for the championship and thats on Marotta and the way he handled the contracts of our players...
Perhaps we should sever the contracts of inferior players and only retain 1st team starters therefore saving on the wage bill as well

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
2vs11, Immobile`s finishing skills, Marotta.

Troll

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So tell that to people like Pogba who had a habit of scoring long rang efforts should we not shoot anymore outside the box?

- - - Updated - - -

Correction: I do sorta see your point about us getting desperate enough to try the hail marry long shots but I still see enough efforts inside the box good enough for us to close the games

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Taking a shot from outside the box should not be considered a chance or a scoring opportunity.

We don't create actual opportunities, that has been our problem.
Definitely isn't, but they need to shot regardless when there's an opening and only selected few. If people are referring to last night's game and 36 shots with only 7 on target, I remember quite a few times when we wasted a great chance from inside the box. Two crossbars in each half, Pereryra wasting great chance on the left side after successfully taking on his marker, Zaza deciding to perform a bicycle kick rather than what should have been an easy header in the first half. I could probably add few more that went off the target, but were from inside the box, and can be considered as a good goal scoring opportunities. We do create, but finishing, players composure when they find themselves in those situations, needs to massively improve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
True .But in the shape they are now I don't think that our strikers are being near good.
I agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely isn't, but they need to shot regardless when there's an opening and only selected few. If people are referring to last night's game and 36 shots with only 7 on target, I remember quite a few times when we wasted a great chance from inside the box. Two crossbars in each half, Pereryra wasting great chance on the left side after successfully taking on his marker, Zaza deciding to perform a bicycle kick rather than what should have been an easy header in the first half. I could probably add few more that went off the target, but were from inside the box, and can be considered as a good goal scoring opportunities.
The strange thing is Hernanes gets more on target from outside the box than our strikers do right in front of goal :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)