Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Vidal got subbed off for Coman at 0-1 vs Augsburg at home.

Pep bringing attackers for CMs, not like Allegri vs Udinese attackers for attackers
Pep's main weakness is not having a plan B. Very few coaches consistently make the right changes. Mou is the only one I can think of.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
he sold some of the best players in the world in their positions and replaced them with bunch of failed rejects.

its beyond crazy how he's getting away with it.
Tevez was a reject when we signed him so was pirlo.
Vidal signing should be compared to Dybala and Alex Sandro signings.
Stop exaggerating seriously.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Both Tevez and Pirlo are/were World Class players (at one point in time). Hernanes never was and never will be ;) The same applies to Cuadrado.

Vidal was wanted by Bayern, and had already had couple of solid seasons in the Bundesliga when we targeted him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Tevez was a reject when we signed him so was pirlo.
Vidal signing should be compared to Dybala and Alex Sandro signings.
Stop exaggerating seriously.
Seriously, you still don't get what I'm saying?
Again, when those guys arrived we weren't recognized as one of the top teams in Europe.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Seriously, you still don't get what I'm saying?
Again, when those guys arrived we weren't recognized as one of the top teams in Europe.
Tone dowm your expectations is what im saying.
Juventus isnt funded by Arabs.Their financial growth compared to the rest of italy is immense but its very slow compared to the rest of eurppe.
money is obviously the decisive factor
How can you lie all the blame on marotta when Juventus are making petty sponsorship deals compared to europe's elite?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Both Tevez and Pirlo are/were World Class players (at one point in time). Hernanes never was and never will be ;) The same applies to Cuadrado.

Vidal was wanted by Bayern, and had already had couple of solid seasons in the Bundesliga when we targeted him.
This idea that some people have that when a player comes to Juventus we have the ability to give him extra powers. Recovering careers, I am totally with it but when a player is that good he can't become better especially when he is on the wrong side of age.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But is ok to blame Allegri? He got the entire team for about two weeks now
- marotta to blame for the transfer season. this midfield is not worthy of the last 4 years.
- allegri to blame for the bad form of multiple players, for the bad formation and tactics he used on all 3 serie a matches so far, for playing poor old padchinho as a regista, and i'm afraid he's (or his stuff) is the one to blame for all those muscle injuries.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
This idea that some people have that when a player comes to Juventus we have the ability to give him extra powers. Recovering careers, I am totally with it but when a player is that good he can't become better especially when he is on the wrong side of age.
Hernanes was and never will be truly worldclass, but he wasn't among the marquee signings of the summer. Dybala and Alex Sandro however definitely have the potential to be among the very best in their position in a few years (with the latter already being there arguably). Then you have Cuadrado, who in Fiorentina form is also an absolutely top class winger, and one of the biggest CB prospects in Rugani.

My main problem with the mercato simply is how big the overhaul was, resulting as we've seen the past few weeks in a chaotic and overall pretty bad gamplay for the first few months. But in terms of pure quality you're severely underrating this mercato.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Hernanes was and never will be truly worldclass, but he wasn't among the marquee signings of the summer. Dybala and Alex Sandro however definitely have the potential to be among the very best in their position in a few years (with the latter already being there arguably). Then you have Cuadrado, who in Fiorentina form is also an absolutely top class winger, and one of the biggest CB prospects in Rugani.

My main problem with the mercato simply is how big the overhaul was, resulting as we've seen the past few weeks in a chaotic and overall pretty bad gamplay for the first few months. But in terms of pure quality you're severely underrating this mercato.
Most of the mercato isn't pure quality except Dybala and maybe Sandro & Rugani

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I didn't mean that every player we added was pure quality, I was meaning that we've added quite a lot of quality :p

I'd also add Cuadrado to that list, and Dybala is much more of a maybe than Sandro.

Someone

Sep 4, 2015
Juventus isnt funded by Arabs.Their financial growth compared to the rest of italy is immense but its very slow compared to the rest of eurppe.
How can you lie all the blame on marotta when Juventus are making petty sponsorship deals compared to europe's elite?
money is decisive factor, but its something juve had this season. 125mil(with pereyra 140) budget is a budget that would not shame any team in europe.

how can i lie all the blame on marrota? well just take a look at what he has done with juve budget this summer, and if you still have any trouble understanding it, take a look at sabatini or simeone deals and try comparing.

most of his deals are sad, both sales and purchases, he lacks planning, he cant live up to his own goals and expectations, i doubt he even cares what his coach needs are considering - conte, allegri only wish for number 10 that did not arrive, the fact that juve squad lacks depth, quality, suitable players on attack for EVERY formation.

i mean if someone should be blamed its him and him alone. but i doubt that would happen, most people think he is the best thing could ever happen to juve because of conte, the same one that got kicked because of him. :applause:

you cant invest 125mil and have only this -

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Whos fault is it when we give 40mil for Dybala and 18mil for Zaza, when Roma just loaned Dzeko and Salah?
Whos fault is it that we got less than 40mil from Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo and Llorente?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 35)