Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Pirlo never was a problem, overall he is the main reason of the phoenix effect that juventus had, season 11/12 was the most vital for us, no doubt he had his bad matches, he is 34-5-6 years old, don't forget about it, and yes Pirlo is bigger loss than Tevez, because you can replace Tevez but you can't replace Pirlo

waschbeer

Aug 12, 2002
You are worried about wrong things.
First Pirlo, last season hi was far from irreplaceable. Marchisio on his position was better and less defensive liability. Without him in the middle other midfielders (Pogba) can be more offensive oriented, there is no need to cover Pirlos back whole time.
This is also connected to having Vidal as ACM and his strong defensive abilities who was also covering for Pirlo.
So not having Pirlo in DCM spot makes Vidal replaceable on ACM spot, which wasn't his strongest position anyway.
Juve is going to miss Vidal in the middle but not so much in his last season position as ACM.
I agree with you.

here the full quote
"vidal and pirlo, both irreplaceable and considered one of he best in their positions. Now allegri has to change the tactics and I hope he manages this problem swift and successful."

didn't mean that pirlo and vidal had a fantastic season and therefore are irreplacable (bar pirlos creativity and vidals grinta), but in their best position, regista and box to box midfielder there are few to none who could replace them. registas are a dying breed. What I meant was that allegri has to change the style of play and yes the transformation began already last season with marchisio as cdm/regista, whenever pirlo couldn't play. and vidal as amc is definitely replacable, i agree with you. But with these two gone, the new system has to work as we can't go back when things don't work out. I have confidence in allegri that he can handle this problem, as he already changed the defense succesful but nevertheless it is an issue juve has to face next season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Possibly, depends who were offered. Maybe Isla? These are complicated deals, anyway. I think Britos only moved on the condition he would go to the PL with Watford, Udinese are in quite a unique situation there.
We have too many youngsters that could have been included in co-owns or the likes. Cerri, Vitale, you name it.

I mentioned at the beginning of the summer that I was having a hard time understanding our plan for this summer. I was surprised by us getting Mandzukic, Dybala and Khedira so early and so fast and closing the market early in July after we got in advanced talks on Rugani and Zaza and the deals with Boca. Marotta repeated by that time on many occasions that we are keeping our stars unless they ask to leave. Was he so sure that this opportunity is far fetched? At that time it looked like we might have signed and AM if the opportunity rises, the typical deals that he is really good at. Then came the Vidal saga and right after it looked like we are depserate, and when you are desperate, you really cannot buy.

For me, tihs is an aftermath of a non-planned summer. Great early deals but they did not have any ground. I bet they thought that Tevez will see his deal out when they bought Dybala. Mandzukic was bought in order to let Llorente go. Now that Tevez is gone these two became key players all of a sudden which lead to the panic overspending on Zaza.

The same goes for Khedira, when both Pirlo and Vidal left, we starting looking everywhere and get rejected up until the latest words, we are trying to get a midfielder with no specific qualities whatsoever, only to fill up.

Ogbonna - Rugani look calculated though also Sturari - Neto

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
And Beppe was mostly angry that Tevez fucked off. Its clear now this was not planned.

And he's making Pogba look like a moneygrubbing fool if he demands to leave.

Cool. I really liked that dig at tevez. Fuckng cunt.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventus fans that do care will be wishing him to get injured when he is kicking ass in vivid colours wearing another jersey. That I am sure of.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We have too many youngsters that could have been included in co-owns or the likes. Cerri, Vitale, you name it.

I mentioned at the beginning of the summer that I was having a hard time understanding our plan for this summer. I was surprised by us getting Mandzukic, Dybala and Khedira so early and so fast and closing the market early in July after we got in advanced talks on Rugani and Zaza and the deals with Boca.
Surely you answered your own question there? Our plan was to do our business early, and we did it. Then the Vidal sale happened, for whatever reason. Taking into account our early mercato business it doesn't seem for one second that we expected him to be sold, so it was a quick mover.

Now we've obviously got issues between the CM and AM position because of this loss.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont care about Pogba. Hes egocentric and not loyal and will never be a true part of juventus.

I hope he has a killer season cause we need it, and then fucks off for 120+mil.

Hopefully like vidal, at s club that doesnt suit him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Surely you answered your own question there? Our plan was to do our business early, and we did it. Then the Vidal sale happened, for whatever reason. Taking into account our early mercato business it doesn't seem for one second that we expected him to be sold, so it was a quick mover.

Now we've obviously got issues between the CM and AM position because of this loss.
Which goes back to my problem about his sales, there was no need to do it so fast at all. A word or two with him to hold on for a few weeks until we find a suitable replacement would have worked. He did not leave on bad terms which means such an agreement could have worked. If his agent is a cunt, some money would have made him the happiest agent in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)