Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Perreyra, Rugani, will gel in the team this season and if Asamoah comes back soon even better.

- - - Updated - - -
@Zacheryah yea Sturaro too tanks for reminding me of him. Thought Luca Marrone would've been on his place but never proved or lived up to his expectations now Sturaro could possibly make this season his :xfinger:

Jun 6, 2015
Kinda happy we got Pereyra now that Khedira might be gone for a couple of weeks
he can cover all midfield positions. Sturaro now also makes sense

We do need a cam, or we are forced to field all quality forwards at once, OR play 3-5-2
We don't have enough central defenders at the moment to play three at the back.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We don't have enough central defenders at the moment to play three at the back.
Bonucci, Rugani, Caceres

- - - Updated - - -

Perreyra, Rugani, will gel in the team this season and if Asamoah comes back soon even better.

- - - Updated - - -
@Zacheryah yea Sturaro too tanks for reminding me of him. Thought Luca Marrone would've been on his place but never proved or lived up to his expectations now Sturaro could possibly make this season his :xfinger:
really hoping that !

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Though I can say I expect a big name to come in after the departure of Vidal. Were sitting some pretty good funds, I'm wondering now that we don't have Pirlo, who the heck is going to handle our free kicks and corner kicks. (Dead Ball situations) :scared:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Though I can say I expect a big name to come in after the departure of Vidal. Were sitting some pretty good funds, I'm wondering now that we don't have Pirlo, who the heck is going to handle our free kicks and corner kicks. (Dead Ball situations) :scared:
Pogba kicked a 30 meter freekick with an incredible bend, at a good speed, around the wall, onto the inside of the post.

It was awesome

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Dybala/Marchisio corners

Dybala/Pogba free kicks

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So 3 key injuries. I wonder what Beppe's next moves will be.

-We need a new CB, whether a star or loan doesn't matter we need a fix. And a LB
-Still need an AM.
-Not convinced yet we need a CM.

I see this going 3 ways. We jump to a 433 and forget a new AM and solidfy our defense/midfield. Use Pereyra/Dybala as an AM and bolster our defense/midfield or get a shiny new AM and only fix the defense and continue with the 4312.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
The one thing that scares me about Marotta is that we might fail to find quality players that we need and as it draws closer to the window closing he will go for panic buys. The mediocre to average Italian/foreigner from Serie A.

Really hope that won't be the case but it's a very likely outcome.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The one thing that scares me about Marotta is that we might fail to find quality players that we need and as it draws closer to the window closing he will go for panic buys. The mediocre to average Italian/foreigner from Serie A.

I don't think he will for AM since we are kinda sorta covered until at least January.

I still think its time to get that long term replacement for Barzagli or Chiellini. It's time.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

I could see a last minute buy for a defender to be honest with you, but I can't see that for an AM and a LB, since he himself stated a couple of weeks ago that it is what he is looking for. He might be waiting for a domino effect to take place if/when Debruyne gets sold. Who knows.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I could see a last minute buy for a defender to be honest with you, but I can't see that for an AM and a LB, since he himself stated a couple of weeks ago that it is what he is looking for. He might be waiting for a domino effect to take place if/when Debruyne gets sold. Who knows.
When do the markets close?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)