Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I dont care about Pogba. Hes egocentric and not loyal and will never be a true part of juventus.

I hope he has a killer season cause we need it, and then fucks off for 120+mil.

Hopefully like vidal, at s club that doesnt suit him.
:sergio:

How many days did you spend with him ? how can you know that.

Just because we won't give him the wages he deserve and he decide to leave, we shouldn't hold that against him. You have one of the best players in the world, you should pay him accordingly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
First Marotta was saying how we were after an AM and about putting a few cherries on the cake and now he's saying we just want any CM regardless of his characteristics?

Sounds to me as we're thinking of scrapping the AM all together as we now know we can't trust Kherdia and Asamoah to be 100% fit through out the season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Which goes back to my problem about his sales, there was no need to do it so fast at all. A word or two with him to hold on for a few weeks until we find a suitable replacement would have worked. He did not leave on bad terms which means such an agreement could have worked. If his agent is a cunt, some money would have made him the happiest agent in the world.
The Vidal thing really bugs me, either way I look at it (as the club and from the player). But then I look at the issues Man Utd have had with Di Maria, and continue to have with De Gea. Best case scenario as you say would be to get him to hold on, but the flip side of that, even with a good replacement coming in, is that selling someone like Vidal late in the window would anger fans maybe even more.

I've never been bothered with names but we really do need someone to come in who can make an immediate impact on the team. We saw what Vidal did early on, riding on the crest of the Conte wave, I just think that we have lost a bit of momentum over this summer and Allegri has a tough job to gel a team quickly.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I've defended / praised Marotta in the past but what we have done this summer is really worrying.

The signings made have seemed badly thought out and I we still haven't resolved the AM/R0/LB areas. The sale of Vidal is crazy given we do not seem to have any replacement lined up and also the price we received for arguably our most important player in 3 out of the 4 seasons.

We also seem to have just let key players leave without much of a fight and received little in return.

I am usually pretty positive before a season but I see problems this season (especially in the first few months). We have lost too many key players and important characters in key areas. We are also relying on youth to replace important players with less experience to help them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So what is it Jack ?

Give Pogba a contract like milan did to zlatan and go broke ?

Say he is staying, to have him play below par so his sale would suck ?

Or sell him when his stock is high, knowing he doesnt give a shit about juventus, let alone stay here

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Vidal thing really bugs me, either way I look at it (as the club and from the player). But then I look at the issues Man Utd have had with Di Maria, and continue to have with De Gea. Best case scenario as you say would be to get him to hold on, but the flip side of that, even with a good replacement coming in, is that selling someone like Vidal late in the window would anger fans maybe even more.

I've never been bothered with names but we really do need someone to come in who can make an immediate impact on the team. We saw what Vidal did early on, riding on the crest of the Conte wave, I just think that we have lost a bit of momentum over this summer and Allegri has a tough job to gel a team quickly.
I don't think that the fans would be as angry if we sell late when a replacement/alternative solution is acquired. I don't know about you but I really got excited about our plans right after the Vidal sales was confirmed only to go back down to earth that none of that was happeneing. And today was the real icing on the cake when it was blatantly announced that we are only looking to fill with numbers.

I am glad that you agree that we really lost out on momentum and Allegri's job is starting to become tougher. I mentioned it the other day that it is starting to remind of when he lost Zlatan, Silva and Pirlo all at once. Maybe with the rest of the squad we have it is not of that calibre but it is obvious that he is left to deal with lesser quality and more or less the same expectations.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So what is it Jack ?

Give Pogba a contract like milan did to zlatan and go broke ?

Say he is staying, to have him play below par so his sale would suck ?

Or sell him when his stock is high, knowing he doesnt give a shit about juventus, let alone stay here
You are the real fan, I am an abysmal senile melodramatic depressed old man whio is not worthy of being called a Juventus fan. Right? You have the answers, I am simply calling doom, right?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When Marotta says no to Isco or Oscar - those are €50m+ players who are wanted by their rich clubs - what is your expectation level of potential players coming in now? I'm still looking at a €25m-€30m player, but I don't know who is on the market.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
When Marotta says no to Isco or Oscar - those are €50m+ players who are wanted by their rich clubs - what is your expectation level of potential players coming in now? I'm still looking at a €25m-€30m player, but I don't know who is on the market.
I don't care about names and numbers wither if the player bought is bought according to what the squad needs.

I know our potential and that there is no need to break the piggy bank to buy, 20 to 27 M€ with up to 4 to 4.5 M€ in wages is more than enough provided that the profile is right. If we are going to buy only for the sake of it then I'd rather we don't.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
FFS, cannot wait til September 2nd. So all the melodramatic little faggots can stop whining (lol yeah right) about the mercato, and we can actually talk about football? Mercato ruined :lol: I swear I read the EXACT same shit last season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)