Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
dude, either you just put in the best 2nd level trolling i´ve ever seen or you really $#@!ed up big time here ^^.
i guess it would have been easier for you if he had a sign around his neck stating "repetitive, childish troll"? please tell me... because i´m sure we can get a petition going on that :rolleyes:
No man. I prefer younsters instead of old solid players.
Like Versaljko or something. Age 22. Bought by Sassuolo for 3,5m. He had a great 2013-2014. Why not Versaljko?
It would have been a great signing with a wage of max 2m >_>

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
"dude", either you just put in the best 2nd level trolling i´ve ever seen or you really fucked up big time here ^^.
i guess it would have been easier for you if he had a sign around his neck stating "repetitive, childish troll"? please tell me... because i´m sure we can get a petition going on that :rolleyes:.

oh and btw: do us all a favor and stop quoting him.
I'm on your ignore list :weee:

I am going for the record this summer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
No man. I prefer younsters instead of old solid players.
Like Versaljko or something. Age 22. Bought by Sassuolo for 3,5m. He had a great 2013-2014. Why not Versaljko?
It would have been a great signing with a wage of max 2m >_>
Considering our good relations with Sass, we might go for him next season. Right now he is barely decent, needs to polish his game, little more experience will do him good.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
When he becomes world class and Madrid comes calling, Marotta will remind them how injury prone he is, and they'll back off :beppe:

- - - Updated - - -

wrong thread :wallbang:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
1) Barzagli has been major disappointment in Germany, almost forgotten by all, but mgt saw potential and decided that risk/rewards was well worth it. We have now one of the best CBs in the world as a result. Back then we haven't been the most attractive club in Italy, but others simply failed to recognize his talent.

2) Pogba was scouted rather early, his impressive games at youth level didn't pass unnoticed. While United tried everything to hold him, brilliant negotiating skills along with good connections made this deal possible. Legendary.

3) Licht - We needed quality RB, position that we were unable to adequately cover, ever since Thuram. Licht was touted as one of the best RBs in Italy, coming from a fantastic season and we made him our priority for that spot. Deal was struck and the price was relatively low one, since iirc some other players were included into the deal. Fantastic business.

4) Vidal - Sought by Bayern, reached a deal with them, but Juve came and took him away. He was followed for a year before the purchase, as mgt were quite impressed with some of his games for Leverkusen. Between Vidal and Inler we decided to opt for Chilean. Great move.

5) Pirlo, discarded by Galliani, labeled as finished, most of our fans back then were rather puzzled with this signing, but once again mgt had an idea and saw Pirlo as pivotal part of our project. Brilliant move.

6)Vucinic was final piece of the puzzle. Team that struggled in previous years, lacked creativity in the final third, since DP's performances deteriorated, for the price paid and output Vucinic guaranteed he was great buy. He wasn't on the market btw.

Agreed. Pirlo was not a no brainer. His health and drive were questionable. He hadn't been playing well the last seasons. Barzagli, Licht, Vidal, Pogba, were amazing.

But there were other notable transfers.

In 2010/11, the club was shed to pieces. We were fucked up and desperate to rebuild the team. Marotta had money, but the club was a shell of itself, running the worst moment of its history. It was hard to attract good players.

In 2010/11 he signed:

Bonucci for 15M - it was a clear overpay at the moment. But Bonucci has been an integral part of this 3 time Serie A championships, so it was ok. Decent deal.

Krasic for 15M - was a good buy at the moment, I used to love Krasic's play. He was sold for 7M 2 years later. Not great business, but not bad either. Also OK. Really contributed in his first season. Decent deal.

Martinez - 12M - worst transfer I've ever seen. Horrible deal.

Quagliarella - 4.5M loan + 10M buy - 14.5M was a bit overpaid. We were desperate, but it wasn't that bad. Decent deal.

Pepe - 2.5M loan + 7.5M buy - 10M - he was very important for the first championship. But obviously lack quality. For 10M, it was a decent deal.

Matri - 2.5M loan + 15M buy - 17.5M - also important for the first championship, but clearly not good enough for Juve. It worked because Conte, Pirlo and the Stadium got us de first of the treble. Poor business.

Motta - 1.25M loan + 3.75M buy - 5M - horrible business. We were obliged to buy him from Udinese.

Sold Diego for 15M, Poulsen for 5,5M - decent/good business.

11/12:

- Pirlo for free - beautiful

- Litch 12M - great

- Vucinic for 15M - already 27, but was a solid buy.

- Vidal for 12M - beautiful

- Elia for 9M - very poor

- Giaccherini for 7.25M - decent

- Padoin for 5M - it has Conte written all around this transfer, I don't blame Marotta

2012/13:

- Pogba for free - beautiful

- Caceres 1.5M loan + 8M - good business

- Asamoah 18M - expensive but great player

- Isla 14M - didn't deliver, but he was considered a good purchase at that time.

- Giovinco 11M for half - bust

- Peluso 1M + 5M - bust, but I also put this one on Conte.

2013/14:

- Ogbonna 13M + 2M - overpaid;

- Tevez 9+6M - great;

- Llorente free - great;

- Sold Matri for 11M, Giaccherini for 7,5M - great

2014/15:

- Morata for 20M - let's wait and see;
- Pereyra 1.5M + Sorensen + 11M - wait and see;
- Sturaro 5.5M + 5.5M - wait and see;
- Coman for free - looks good.

Also he managed to land some of the most promising youngsters of the country like Berardi (great deal getting his half for Marrone), Zaza (he got profit), Boakye, Immobile (he sold him at the right time apparently), Rugani, Leali. Failed to get Verratti, whom he let scape for 1 or 1.5M.

So to me as of today his work is positive. Some amazingly great deals (Barzagli, Litch, Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal, Llorente, Tevez, Asamoah); some busts (like Elia, Martinez, Motta, Giovinco, Isla); a few overpaid Italian based players (Ogbonna, Bonucci - who actually has the worth of around 15M today, Matri - whom he sold well later on); solid/ok deals like Caceres, Vucinic, Quagliarella, Pepe, Giaccherini.

He also got his hands on many promising youngsters (while losing Verratti), and he showed some improvement. Now he seems to be more confident, going for younger players with high upside like Morata (who was overpaid now, coming in the terms of Madrid, but has great potential), Coman, Pereyra, setting his eyes a bit more outside Italy. Also he was seen as a poor seller, but the player sales this season have been solid.

In the end, he really seems to be improving and being up to the task so far. In a few years he built the 3 time Serie A champions coming from back-to-back 7h places... credit doesn't go only to Conte. Now it's a huge challenge, because he will have to kind of reload this team with more talent and youth, without spending too much. He's shown signs of improvement, let's see if he can take us to another level. He's showing good signs after all.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agreed. Pirlo was not a no brainer. His health and drive were questionable. He hadn't been playing well the last seasons. Barzagli, Licht, Vidal, Pogba, were amazing.

But there were other notable transfers.

In 2010/11, the club was shed to pieces. We were fucked up and desperate to rebuild the team. Marotta had money, but the club was a shell of itself, running the worst moment of its history. It was hard to attract good players.

In 2010/11 he signed:

Bonucci for 15M - it was a clear overpay at the moment. But Bonucci has been an integral part of this 3 time Serie A championships, so it was ok. Decent deal.

Krasic for 15M - was a good buy at the moment, I used to love Krasic's play. He was sold for 7M 2 years later. Not great business, but not bad either. Also OK. Really contributed in his first season. Decent deal.

Martinez - 12M - worst transfer I've ever seen. Horrible deal.

Quagliarella - 4.5M loan + 10M buy - 14.5M was a bit overpaid. We were desperate, but it wasn't that bad. Decent deal.

Pepe - 2.5M loan + 7.5M buy - 10M - he was very important for the first championship. But obviously lack quality. For 10M, it was a decent deal.

Matri - 2.5M loan + 15M buy - 17.5M - also important for the first championship, but clearly not good enough for Juve. It worked because Conte, Pirlo and the Stadium got us de first of the treble. Poor business.

Motta - 1.25M loan + 3.75M buy - 5M - horrible business. We were obliged to buy him from Udinese.

Sold Diego for 15M, Poulsen for 5,5M - decent/good business.

11/12:

- Pirlo for free - beautiful

- Litch 12M - great

- Vucinic for 15M - already 27, but was a solid buy.

- Vidal for 12M - beautiful

- Elia for 9M - very poor

- Giaccherini for 7.25M - decent

- Padoin for 5M - it has Conte written all around this transfer, I don't blame Marotta

2012/13:

- Pogba for free - beautiful

- Caceres 1.5M loan + 8M - good business

- Asamoah 18M - expensive but great player

- Isla 14M - didn't deliver, but he was considered a good purchase at that time.

- Giovinco 11M for half - bust

- Peluso 1M + 5M - bust, but I also put this one on Conte.

2013/14:

- Ogbonna 13M + 2M - overpaid;

- Tevez 9+6M - great;

- Llorente free - great;

- Sold Matri for 11M, Giaccherini for 7,5M - great

2014/15:

- Morata for 20M - let's wait and see;
- Pereyra 1.5M + Sorensen + 11M - wait and see;
- Sturaro 5.5M + 5.5M - wait and see;
- Coman for free - looks good.

Also he managed to land some of the most promising youngsters of the country like Berardi (great deal getting his half for Marrone), Zaza (he got profit), Boakye, Immobile (he sold him at the right time apparently), Rugani, Leali. Failed to get Verratti, whom he let scape for 1 or 1.5M.

So to me as of today his work is positive. Some amazingly great deals (Barzagli, Litch, Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal, Llorente, Tevez, Asamoah); some busts (like Elia, Martinez, Motta, Giovinco, Isla); a few overpaid Italian based players (Ogbonna, Bonucci - who actually has the worth of around 15M today, Matri - whom he sold well later on); solid/ok deals like Caceres, Vucinic, Quagliarella, Pepe, Giaccherini.

He also got his hands on many promising youngsters (while losing Verratti), and he showed some improvement. Now he seems to be more confident, going for younger players with high upside like Morata (who was overpaid now, coming in the terms of Madrid, but has great potential), Coman, Pereyra, setting his eyes a bit more outside Italy. Also he was seen as a poor seller, but the player sales this season have been solid.

In the end, he really seems to be improving and being up to the task so far. In a few years he built the 3 time Serie A champions coming from back-to-back 7h places... credit doesn't go only to Conte. Now it's a huge challenge, because he will have to kind of reload this team with more talent and youth, without spending too much. He's shown signs of improvement, let's see if he can take us to another level. He's showing good signs after all.
@Dru

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
5.5+5.5 for Sturaro is over priced ........ i'm speechless. Specially cause we left him on free loan to Genoa for this season.
Pereyra for 15m??!? my gosh...
Morats 20?!?!? i don't care if Real has a recompra options but what's the point of this crap?!? If he is good he goes back to Real for 12m if he is crap we spent 20m.............
All i can see here and for this mercato windows is just the excuse for Conte.
We spent 40,5 + 5,5 for those 3 young players when we could have taken a world class proven player. This is Madness!!!
And if they end up selling Vidal as well........ my god from stars to crap.
Unbelievable!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
5.5+5.5 for Sturaro is over priced ........ i'm speechless. Specially cause we left him on free loan to Genoa for this season.
Pereyra for 15m??!? my gosh...
Morats 20?!?!? i don't care if Real has a recompra options but what's the point of this crap?!? If he is good he goes back to Real for 12m if he is crap we spent 20m.............
All i can see here and for this mercato windows is just the excuse for Conte.
We spent 40,5 + 5,5 for those 3 young players when we could have taken a world class proven player. This is Madness!!!
And if they end up selling Vidal as well........ my god from stars to crap.
Unbelievable!
prepare for 1 million posts to say that you are a peasant and a bad poster and that all you are saying are lies

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
prepare for 1 million posts to say that you are a peasant and a bad poster and that all you are saying are lies
Who cares i'm gutted from all this crap.

Maybe people don't realize that (and i'll repeat it to death) WE SPENT 40 FCKING MILLIONS FOR 3 YOUNGSTERS UNPROVEN SHITTY PLAYERS! While we could have gotten Sanchez or true world class player for that sum. Fuk sake and there are still people adoring Marotta like some kind of God.

In the PAST 6YEARS JUVENTUS SPENT OVER 300MILLIONS in players. We're behind only to Real and Barca! Not even Bayern spent so much. But it's all good guys. We won 3 championship and everything cool. While other teams with those money played big in Europe (while we sucked so hard in the last few years) and still we're left with Vidal and Pogba being our only talents. And what's more one of them going to be sold this year and the other one the next year.

HAPPY MANAGMENT FROM MAROTTA HUHHU?!?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)