Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Let's talk about all te good deals so we set an end to this silly argument

Barzagli wanted a return to Italy and there's no denying we are the most attractive club in the country.
Pogba was talken as being a favour from Raiola to Nedved who had recently received a managerial role in the club.
Lichtsteiner was bought just as Lazio asked, they set a price, we negotiated it down a bit, paid the fee and got the player.
Vucinic? DOes that count as a good deal? Roma put him on the market, we paid his price.

Is that it? Are there other good deals? Because this is nothing out of the ordinary.
1) Barzagli has been major disappointment in Germany, almost forgotten by all, but mgt saw potential and decided that risk/rewards was well worth it. We have now one of the best CBs in the world as a result. Back then we haven't been the most attractive club in Italy, but others simply failed to recognize his talent.

2) Pogba was scouted rather early, his impressive games at youth level didn't pass unnoticed. While United tried everything to hold him, brilliant negotiating skills along with good connections made this deal possible. Legendary.

3) Licht - We needed quality RB, position that we were unable to adequately cover, ever since Thuram. Licht was touted as one of the best RBs in Italy, coming from a fantastic season and we made him our priority for that spot. Deal was struck and the price was relatively low one, since iirc some other players were included into the deal. Fantastic business.

4) Vidal - Sought by Bayern, reached a deal with them, but Juve came and took him away. He was followed for a year before the purchase, as mgt were quite impressed with some of his games for Leverkusen. Between Vidal and Inler we decided to opt for Chilean. Great move.

5) Pirlo, discarded by Galliani, labeled as finished, most of our fans back then were rather puzzled with this signing, but once again mgt had an idea and saw Pirlo as pivotal part of our project. Brilliant move.

6)Vucinic was final piece of the puzzle. Team that struggled in previous years, lacked creativity in the final third, since DP's performances deteriorated, for the price paid and output Vucinic guaranteed he was great buy. He wasn't on the market btw.

Buy on AliExpress.com

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Paid the fee and got the player? O'realy?

I guess 90% of the deals in the world are bad because clubs just pay the asking price.

And yes Beppe has done some bad and even terrible deals, but Pogba or Vidal alone outweight all those.

And last time I checked there is no one perfect.

But I'm not surprised, in tuz you either defend even the lamest deals or you manage to find something bad even in the cases mentioned above. No middle ground.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Paid the fee and got the player? O'realy?

I guess 90% of the deals in the world are bad because clubs just pay the asking price.

And yes Beppe has done some bad and even terrible deals, but Pogba or Vidal alone outweight all those.

And last time I checked there is no one perfect.

But I'm not surprised, in tuz you either defend even the lamest deals or you manage to find something bad even in the cases mentioned above. No middle ground.
And in my case I have praised him for the good deals he's made even though they were not that extraordinary or legendary as some are saying.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If Beppe manages to keep Vidal and Pogba and at the same time bring in:
Lavezzi for cheap (15m or so he is 28-29 so should be doable)
Shaqiri for 20m

I'd be happy.

We'd still need a CB and a RB/LB but we don't have that much to spend without giving away one of our stars. And i prefere to keep Lichsteiner/Evra with Barzagli+Chiellini than selling Vidal to over pay someonelse.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He did it!
The crazy eye ol fool, he did it!
He has signed a decent LB, even like that, even now, even at this age, even at this state of contract, he DID IT!!

Last year was Marotta's greatest mercato in his carrier and this year he took another step forward and hopefully Coman will grow into a new Pogba,
new hope has flourished in my heart, maybe there can be a decent future under Marotta...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He did it!
He has signed a decent LB, even like that, even now, even at this age, even at this state of contract, he DID IT!!

Last year was Marotta's greatest mercato in his carrier and this year he took another step forward and hopefully Coman will grow into a new Pogba,
new hope has flourished in my heart, maybe there can be a decent future under Marotta...
Yes, there are free blowjobs in the Sauna, and No, you cant get in

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Marotta played his part in getting us out of serie B to winning three titles in a row: I think a lot of teams would have gone broke after what we have been through, think about that

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He did it!

:lol:

you change ur marotta mood back and forth everyday. Its the ultimate love story

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
He did it!

Cronios giving Evra 3.5m € after tax is madness!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What??!!!! That's a great deal by Marotta, madness is to criticize what he does in the market.
Dude unlike Uk for us giving 3.5 to Evra means burning 7m per year. So for 2 season we'll pay 16m 2+7+7. With that kind of money we could have gone for something else instead of a 33yrs old with a skycripper like wage

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Dude unlike Uk for us giving 3.5 to Evra means burning 7m per year. So for 2 season we'll pay 16m 2+7+7. With that kind of money we could have gone for something else instead of a 33yrs old with a skycripper like wage
"dude", either you just put in the best 2nd level trolling i´ve ever seen or you really fucked up big time here ^^.
i guess it would have been easier for you if he had a sign around his neck stating "repetitive, childish troll"? please tell me... because i´m sure we can get a petition going on that :rolleyes:.

oh and btw: do us all a favor and stop quoting him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)