Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Let's talk about all te good deals so we set an end to this silly argument

Barzagli wanted a return to Italy and there's no denying we are the most attractive club in the country.
Pogba was talken as being a favour from Raiola to Nedved who had recently received a managerial role in the club.
Lichtsteiner was bought just as Lazio asked, they set a price, we negotiated it down a bit, paid the fee and got the player.
Vucinic? DOes that count as a good deal? Roma put him on the market, we paid his price.

Is that it? Are there other good deals? Because this is nothing out of the ordinary.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is actually an argument against Marotta. We should thank Leverkusen for the deal.
Vidal, Asamoah, Llorente, Tevez? Berardi looks like a sweet piecr of business aswell, if he keeps on improving.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Have you ever given credit? So far I've only seen you, along with a few others constantly moaning, 24/7, throughout the season, players, mgt, coach, not a single thing some of you folks like. But do please continue being objective and express you valuable opinions. And that insulting part, you gotta be kiddin'.
Ofcourse i have.I cant help it if you can see only my negative criticisms and likewise constantly mock at it.Thats so annoying.I praised the Spanish league a while ago and you said i have an infatuation with them,as if it is prohibited to do so lol.I cant help if you keep picking on the negative things.The rule on this place is if you arent insanely biased towards everything Juve,then you are a spoilt peasant child who doesnt deserve to be a fan.

And who are you anyway ? Are you the club's spokesperson that i have to be answerable to you ? You are just a fan,just like me.So pipe down dude.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Dude its Zach.He would've even gone on to say that Krasic had a Messi-esque impact for us if thats what was needed to strengthen his argument.

Poor Krasic.Conte ruined him.So much so that no other coach at his future clubs could bring his confidence back :cry:
What is it with you and the asshole comments again ?

He was the most exciting player in serie a for a couple of months, then he completely faded out and his confidence crashed.

Under conte, it wasent about "krasic isnt good enough", but his confidence was even worse. he didnt even dared to do anything else then a pass to the side , it was really strange to see

third time i say this, now stop making accusations please

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ofcourse i have.I cant help it if you can see only my negative criticisms and likewise constantly mock at it.Thats so annoying.I praised the Spanish league a while ago and you said i have an infatuation with them,as if it is prohibited to do so lol.I cant help if you keep picking on the negative things.The rule on this place is if you arent insanely biased towards everything Juve,then you are a spoilt peasant child who doesnt deserve to be a fan.

And who are you anyway ? Are you the club's spokesperson that i have to be answerable to you ? You are just a fan,just like me.So pipe down dude.
As for the Spanish league you claimed that their clubs and NT have always been successful, so that was funny, since it took almost 30 years for them to win CL and NT has sucked for decades, being given a label of eternal chokers.

That last part, for some reason the advices that people usually like to give, infallibly are the ones they should take.

- - - Updated - - -

He was the most exciting player in serie a for a couple of months, then he completely faded out and his confidence crashed.

Under conte, it wasent about "krasic isnt good enough", but his confidence was even worse. he didnt even dared to do anything else then a pass to the side , it was really strange to see

But he doesn't insult or mock. :touched:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Conte dint kill his confidence that you like to suggest.He was a 3 month wonder and got found out cos he only had one trick in the book.Nothing Conte could do.He went and flopped even at Fenerbahce too.

- - - Updated - - -

But he doesn't insult or mock. :touched:
Well you are a master at it.Teach me some more tips master :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

As for the Spanish league you claimed that their clubs and NT have always been successful, so that was funny, since it took almost 30 years for them to win CL and NT has sucked for decades, being given a label of eternal chokers.

That last part, for some reason the advices that people usually like to give, infallibly are the ones they should take.
I clearly meant to say since the inception of the new CL format,they've always been successful.Not my fault if you misinterpret it :boh: Now if i had praised the German NT and likewise BL ,you would've said i have a German infatuation.It just in your mechanism to mock ppl who you dont agree with.Cant help it :touched:

Not as funny as your 20m for Sanchez is overpaying comments tho :rofl: :p

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well you are a master at it.Teach me some more tips master :touched:
Here is a tip for you; hit a space after punctuations. People might understand what you are trying to say better.

- - - Updated - - -

I clearly meant to say since the inception of the new CL format,they've always been successful.Not my fault if you misinterpret it :boh: Now if i had praised the German NT and likewise BL ,you would've said i have a German infatuation.It just in your mechanism to mock ppl who you dont agree with.Cant help it :touched:

Not as funny as your 20m for Sanchez is overpaying comments tho :rofl: :p
Comparing German and Spanish NT :rofl:

waschbeer

Aug 12, 2002
Then you would need a new pair of glasses or at least to learn what constructive criticism means. Is JCK practicing constructive criticism in his post? Is there anyone denying some of his obvious mistakes during the years? But plenty of people are suggesting that he has done more bad dealings, which is absurd. Jog on.
The results of this team in last 3 years are phenomenal, and marotta played his part in this success but so did agnelli(money) and conte. don´t worship him.
Look at the net expenses in the last 4 years, this was more than enough to build a team which should play for the scudetto every year. He accomplished this target and that´s were credit is due. But this is not his only responsibility, he also should keep one eye on the books.
And here I think lies more potential, he works within the parameters of ffp but we have almost no cash and therefore can´t do big investments (except over longer periods, installments etc.), which would be necessary by now to make the next step. Now imagine the situation, if only half of his bad deals were not done.
Sometimes it looks they way that he buys just for the sake of it. For example juve wants a player of sanchezs caliber, but don´t have enough money. instead of saving a big chunk of these funds, invest the rest in youth e.g. and then try to get a player with the same quality next year, he opts to buy 2 players with these funds, players who had, until now, no resale value and/or minimal or no impact at all on the field.

I hope that this approach to the mercato ends this year because I see no way how the team could be further improved with this tactic.

I wouldn´t blame Marotta if he had the order from his boss to buy at least 4 players a season and use all the funds granted to him.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
DelPiero84,official club spokesperson,greatest fan ever,even Badass cant lace his boots.Is on a mission to wipe out the complaining peasants on Tuz.A real hero :touched:

On a sidenote,i wish i can diss on Conte now that he is no longer at the club.Am gonna be praised like a hero by the likes of DelPiero84 and AlexOB among others.How can i miss that honor :touched:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Like with everything around here, you simply take it to extreme. When you're done with this ill-humored attempts, come again and practice that constructive criticism. I'm yet to see you having a discussion here, without taking it to a personal level. That petulance. :touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
DelPiero84,official club spokesperson,greatest fan ever,even Badass cant lace his boots.Is on a mission to wipe out the complaining peasants on Tuz.A real hero :touched:

On a sidenote,i wish i can diss on Conte now that he is no longer at the club.Am gonna be praised like a hero by the likes of DelPiero84 and AlexOB among others.How can i miss that honor :touched:
Try something else then asshole comments and critique just to give critique

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Like with everything around here, you simply take it to extreme. When you're done with this ill-humored attempts, come again and practice that constructive criticism once again. I'm yet to see you having a discussion here, without taking it to a personal level. That petulance. :touched:
Look who's talking.But by all means continue mocking me and many others which you expertise in :tup:

On a more serious note,i give credit to Marotta for all the great deals he's done in the past but he's just one of those guys who'll never fill me with 100% faith,maybe its just me.At some point ,he'll have some or the other fuckups and that doesnt fill me with confidence regarding him obviously.I like Agnelli tho,he's the right man to take this club forward.

- - - Updated - - -

Try something else then asshole comments and critique just to give critique
Dont worry i certainly wont ask tips from you,infact you're the last person i would go to.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
On a more serious note,i give credit to Marotta for all the great deals he's done in the past but he's just one of those guys who'll never fill me with 100% faith,maybe its just me.At some point ,he'll have some or the other fuckups and that doesnt fill me with confidence regarding him obviously.I like Agnelli tho,he's the right man to take this club forward.
:tup:
So can we agree that he has done more good to this club thus far, that this team has grown in leaps and bounds? Mistakes were being made during that period and I've seen worse dealings during Moggi's tenure when various Esnaijders, Paramattis, Pecchias, Blanchards had been brought, but those cannot offset all the good work he has done since, which few seem to neglect or find rather questionable reasons to exclude.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
:tup:
So can we agree that he has done more good to this club thus far, that this team has grown in leaps and bounds? Mistakes were being made during that period and I've seen worse dealings during Moggi's tenure when various Esnaijders, Paramattis, Pecchias, Blanchards had been brought, but those cannot offset all the good work he has done since, which few seem to neglect or find rather questionable reasons to exclude.
Yes,i have never denied that.But he's also never filled me with total faith.For example,if he ends up spending big money on Candreva,that will be considered a huge mistake in itself especially when we're on a limited budget.
I am also unsure on whether he can execute bigger deals in better financial conditions in the future.
Otherwise he's done a very good job overall.The best thing i like about his work is how he's maintained a balanced wage bill throughout,kudos to him for that,but he can still improvise on certain things.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I dont know what are you talking about, but Asamoah was mostly defensive mid for Udine and often playing left, close to the sidelines. For Ghana he was covering all positions on the left side. In fact not a single friendly that summer was this guy played on any other positions.
I am talking about Ghana, he played there as AM and as RB in the last two African Cup of Nations.

- - - Updated - - -

This is false. I can't believe the depths some folks go, the facts they distort, to put this great man down. And you forgot Tevez, Llorente, but I'm sure you will find something for them as well.
So what is it that is false? The entire four that I mentioned? one of them? two of them? three of them?

And since you asked about Tevez and Llorente

Tevez was a reject by Manchester City and all other clubs were mroe or less covered in that position os it was that easy for marotta to bring him here.

Llorente, let's not go through this because everyone on earth is aware of that saga.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I am talking about Ghana, he played there as AM and as RB in the last two African Cup of Nations.
I'll take you word on that.

But what I can't understand about whole this Asamoah discussion is that this guy played as a midfielder for Udinese, at times was deployed on the left, and wouldn't it be reasonable that our mgt along with Conte decided, considering that they needed backup mid, to test this one the left and if it falls through, we will have quality, backup option.

- - - Updated - - -

So what is it that is false? The entire four that I mentioned? one of them? two of them? three of them?

And since you asked about Tevez and Llorente

Tevez was a reject by Manchester City and all other clubs were mroe or less covered in that position os it was that easy for marotta to bring him here.

Llorente, let's not go through this because everyone on earth is aware of that saga.
:tup: I didn't have any doubt.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I dont see any lame excuses.More like constructive critique which Beppe fanboys cant seem to accept thereby discrediting every argument ppl give against him.
That is about it really, any critique towards Marotta is not accepted. Hell they even come up with excuses for Elia and Martinez.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ever given credit?
Many times but you refuse to see them.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: I didn't have any doubt.
Yet you fail to tell me what was false in my post but I didn't expect you to, you just said it is false because it was criticism against Marotta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)