Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I genuinely would like to know who you would have realistically been able to bring in to fill the needed positions (forward, LB, CM, CB) if you were in Marotta's position. I'm not attacking you or anything like that, I really am curious.
I would like to know that too.

And who he would suggest for president instead of AA.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The Society is perched to rush to the defense of their lord and savior.

If Marotta fails to sign a grade A striker and we end up with a Drogba or Berbatov then he has failed. I don't care what all pieces he's brought in because this is the most integral part of the team that we now need to improve upon. We can't expect Licht and goal-line controversial calls to get us by in Europe.

Prove me wrong Beppe, for the sake of your beloved devotees, do it for them.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
The Society is perched to rush to the defense of their lord and savior.

If Marotta fails to sign a grade A striker and we end up with a Drogba or Berbatov then he has failed. I don't care what all pieces he's brought in because this is the most integral part of the team that we now need to improve upon. We can't expect Licht and goal-line controversial calls to get us by in Europe.

Prove me wrong Beppe, for the sake of your beloved devotees, do it for them.
:agree:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He should stop stupidly revealing names to the press which basically raises people's hopes and later only to fail at acquiring the targets..Other than that ,a really efficient mercato :tup:

Could it be possible that we can actually acquire a quality WB with the funds left ? Kolarov anyone ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)