Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
"If it wasn't for Conte" is a funny excuse. The same Conte they were moaning and bitching about when he signed.
there is one thing about prediction and a totally other thing about facts/acts.

Conte was unproven in this level, a wild card in a moment it was unwise to make further more wild risks, but he happened to be an exception and he performed and this cannot be denied, i my self was sceptic, but i was convinced after the second friendly match i saw!

Marotta, was also a risk, a risk that followed the usual fate of wild, unwise risks, a risk that failed, after so many years failing top achieve his primary tagrets, it is also undeniable!
Unfortunately, unlike Conte, he failed our epectations, wishful thinking this time wasnt enough, we wouldnt mind him if he was likewise succesful, but he isnt, he himself had admitted that his job is too difficult of a task for him...

Marotta was a handicap to Conte's efforts and thats one more reason to praise and admire Conte's work!!
Marotta still is a handicap to Conte's efforts, as he has failed to provide what we needed the most, a top decent finisher
(not to mention a reliable CB sub and a starter LB)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Actually he still has a week to land us a +20 goal/season finisher, a left foot Licht and a non injury prone washed up CB, at Asamoah's level...
who knows, maybe he wont afterall...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
there is one thing about prediction and a totally other thing about facts/acts.

Conte was unproven in this level, a wild card in a moment it was unwise to make further more wild risks, but he happened to be an exception and he performed and this cannot be denied, i my self was sceptic, but i was convinced after the second friendly match i saw!

Marotta, was also a risk, a risk that followed the usual fate of wild, unwise risks, a risk that failed, after so many years failing top achieve his primary tagrets, it is also undeniable!
Unfortunately, unlike Conte, he failed our epectations, wishful thinking this time wasnt enough, we wouldnt mind him if he was likewise succesful, but he isnt, he himself had admitted that his job is too difficult of a task for him...

Marotta was a handicap to Conte's efforts and thats one more reason to praise and admire Conte's work!!
Marotta still is a handicap to Conte's efforts, as he has failed to provide what we needed the most, a top decent finisher
(not to mention a reliable CB sub and a starter LB)
Oh boy :lol:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Sometimes I wish I could meet Cronios for real, I just want to know how he looks like and how he talks. I have to meet the God of the trolls, the ultimate troll creator!!!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I really think some of you are taking your Cronios-criticism a little too far. He may have some really messed up views, but this is in fact a guy who has never said a bad or spiteful word about any member of this forum, ever. I'm not trying to get on a high horse here and act like I'm much better, cause I've said some stupid things in the past too, but I really don't like to see a member like Cronios, who's been a member of this forum for 10 years, being constantly told to "shut the f*ck up". I just don't think it's the right way to go about it.

I've even seen members telling him to "Die" :confused:

Cronios is not the only juventino out there who dislikes Marotta, so it's not like he's some crazy crusader in preaching that. Definitely not. For the record, I'm satisfied with Marotta's work, but I know plenty of juventini who are not. It's all part of being a big club. The expectations are, and should be, sky high.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I really think some of you are taking your Cronios-criticism a little too far. He may have some really messed up views, but this is in fact a guy who has never said a bad or spiteful word about any member of this forum, ever. I'm not trying to get on a high horse here and act like I'm much better, cause I've said some stupid things in the past too, but I really don't like to see a member like Cronios, who's been a member of this forum for 10 years, being constantly told to "shut the f*ck up". I just don't think it's the right way to go about it.

Cronios is not the only juventino out there who dislikes Marotta, so it's not like he's some crazy crusader in preaching that. Definitely not. For the record, I'm satisfied with Marotta's work, but I know plenty of juventini who are not. It's all part of being a big club. The expectations are, and should be, sky high.
agreed. cronos has been nothing but respectul. shame on the memebers that attack him. why isn't there bans being dished out?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Agreed. Mocking should be enough.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

His sadist character and especially his gloating are disgusting. I won't loose any sleep if this troll who has been here for 10 years never post a single post again here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)