Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WHat are you saying is myths, we are one of the biggest spenders in Europe for the third year in a row, we didn't sign any great youth expect Pogba and it was all Raoila.
All moves go through agents. So to support your argument you cheekily throw in Raiola doing all the work?

We are one of the biggest spenders in Europe because we buy quanity and quality. We added massive and much needed depth this year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
What experience does Nedved have to be the Chief executive officer of the biggest club in Italy?

Do you really think all Marotta does is to sell and buy players?

Just because Nedved is a legend, doesn't mean that he is capable of running Juventus as a club. Look at Lazio, hiring their former player Igli Tare as a high level boardmember. Look at the situation they are in.

What experience does Marotta has excpet for Sampdoria, he's running Juve like a midtable team. the Scudetto last year was all Conte, we could've played with Del Neri's team and we could've won, we did in a couple of matches and we crushed our oppenent.

I can't understand how a Juve fan could be satisfied with the way Marotta is running the Club, I can give you a list of his quotes where he said we need quality, a WC striker, Cavani, Dzeko, Jovetic, Llorente....And he couldn't deliver anyone, " all the big players said yes to juve "...
Sorry but he's too incompetent and it's clear. We were chasing Bendtner and Andreolli FFS.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
All moves go through agents. So to support your argument you cheekily throw in Raiola doing all the work?

We are one of the biggest spenders in Europe because we buy quanity and quality. We added massive and much needed depth this year.
We had good depth, we needed to fill a couple of position ( Asamoah). He spent huge money on some players where we could've used that Money to buy someone WC and he waits till the last days of the Mercato and starts chasing Bendtner.

Giaccherini: 7,5 mil
Isla: 18 mil
Leali: 4 mil

That's 29 mil there wich we could've used much much better.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
What experience does Marotta has excpet for Sampdoria, he's running Juve like a midtable team.
From Wikipedia

In 1978, at the age of just 22, Marotta began his career in football when he was appointed as Director of Youth Department for his hometown club Varese.[1] Just one year later, Marotta was promoted to Director General of Varese and in his first season in charge saw his team promoted back to Serie B. With Marotta as Director General, Varese would spend five consecutive seasons in Serie B. However, Marotta's final two seasons at Varese saw the club twice relegated, falling down to Serie C2 after the 1985-86 season.

After leaving Varese, Marotta was appointed Director General of Serie C1 club Monza.[1] During his tenure at Monza, the club were promoted to Serie B and spent 2 seasons at that level, before relegation back down to Serie C1. After 4 season at Monza, Marotta moved on to serve as Director General for Como, in Serie C1, for 3 seasons and then at Ravenna for 2 seasons, also in Serie C1.[1]

In 1995, Giuseppe Marotta was hired by Maurizio Zamparini to serve as Director General for Venezia, then in Serie B. While there, Venezia achieved a historic promotion back to Serie A in 1998, marking the club's first return back to the top flight in more than 30 years.[1] After 5 seasons at the club, Marotta left Venezia at the end of the 1999–2000 season, after Venezia was once again relegated back down to Serie B. From Venezia, Marotta took over as Director General for Serie A club Atalanta, where he served for two seasons.[1] During his time at Atalanta, the club finished 7th and 9th in the Serie A table.

Jul 1, 2010
What experience does Marotta has excpet for Sampdoria, he's running Juve like a midtable team. the Scudetto last year was all Conte, we could've played with Del Neri's team and we could've won, we did in a couple of matches and we crushed our oppenent.

I can't understand how a Juve fan could be satisfied with the way Marotta is running the Club, I can give you a list of his quotes where he said we need quality, a WC striker, Cavani, Dzeko, Jovetic, Llorente....And he couldn't deliver anyone, " all the big players said yes to juve "...
Sorry but he's too incompetent and it's clear. We were chasing Bendtner and Andreolli FFS.
That's the best part :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

I am sorry, but you are nuts if you think Conte could win the Scudetto with Marco Motta as his fullback, Momo Sissoko as a central midfielder, and Amauri as a forward. Not to mention, Grosso as LB.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
In summary, he brought us Isla, Asamoah, Giovinco, Lucio, Pogba and Berbatov.

I'd say that's pretty damn good, looking at what other clubs have accomplished.

The striker situation was extremely difficult in this mercato. I'm glad we got Berba for 5 million euros and affordable wages rather than RVP for 25 mill euro + 10 million p/year in wages or Llorente for 20m and 5m wages. I really am.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for us to spend big on a top striker one day, but I want it to be a TOP STRIKER, not some unproven 27 year old spanish player or an injury prone dutch bastard who just came off his one truly good season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We had good depth, we needed to fill a couple of position ( Asamoah). He spent huge money on some players where we could've used that Money to buy someone WC and he waits till the last days of the Mercato and starts chasing Bendtner.

Giaccherini: 7,5 mil
Isla: 18 mil
Leali: 4 mil

That's 29 mil there wich we could've used much much better.
Cheese my friend...Isla will show you why he was worth that money.

As far as Leali, for 4m for a possible future Italy GK to replace Gigi is a steal. The kid is a teen showing massive talent. We were lucky to get him for only 4m.

---------- Post added 29.08.2012 at 14:48 ----------

8/10 Mercato rating for me.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
8/10 sounds just about right. But a couple more of those performances from Asamoah and Isla slotting nicely into the 3-5-2 system, a Berba brace that sinks Inter etc. I'll gladly raise it to a 9 :D

LET'S WIN!!

Jul 1, 2010
I give it a 8/10, which can climb to 9 if he sells Ziegler, Quag and co.

---------- Post added 29.08.2012 at 14:53 ----------

You can ask yourself, how well would Conte have done without Lichtsteiner, Barzagli in top form, Vidal and Pirlo? Marotta got them all for €20 mill.
If it had been Moggi instead of Marotta, Cheesio would hail last summer's mercato as a masterstroke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)