mike_zizou

Jul 1, 2010
You need to turn that silly Matri video off, it's annoying to hear that every time you switch pages.
The goal of Matri I am not going to change it because of the meaning of the goal and because really is the only good thing that we have, I hope until the next year, from the year that has just finished...

So thanks for suggestions I am open to hear any .. but for Matri goal I stick to my sick and twisted Juventino mindset, merdainter hater as always...

That WIN of ours was let's not forget the first stop tha we gave to the "merde" so they won't win another Scudetto....

So like I said .. a GOOD thing we did for sure last year and Matri's goal in Zuliani's commentary is PRICELESS.. for all the other exist...a certain card...

Bianconeri siamo noi! Ma chi cazzo siete voi?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Aquilani at 16m? Bonnucci at 15m? Martinez at 12m? Sorenson and Magnusson, in all honesty are the handiwork of Fabio Paratici. And a third choice Quag and last day Jan signing Matri, for a combined worth of 33m? I keep hearing what a good job he's doing despite the lack of funds. Give me a break. And I won't even touch upon the Trez, Giovinco, Diego saga.
A lot of old ground being covered again, although I'll add that we haven't spent the €42m to buy Aquilani, Matri and Quagliarella. If we have Quagliarella up front with Matri (one was signed to replace the other) then I'll be interested to see what that brings us but it isn't a reflection of last season, they aren't outright purchases (as yet) and they weren't in the same team. Certainly Aquilani won't be signed for €16m so I don't see how that is at all relevant. You can dress a post up all different ways to suit but the bottom line is that as an overall team we did poorly last season and there are no excuses for it to happen again, Marotta has everything he wants.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
the bottom line is that as an overall team we did poorly last season and there are no excuses for it to happen again, Marotta has everything he wants.
There shouldn't have been an excuse the first time either. There was a fairly stable core in place. But like you said, old ground so don't wanna run a loop. Point is, don't want him around, if he fails to deliver on our well documented targets. which for better or worse, he himself has been pretty vocal about. I wouldn't want him here for the winter mecato, if he doesn't deliver the level of quality that has been promised this summer.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I actually rate Marino and Corvino quiet highly, the guys at Fiorentina and Napoli. One of them, Marino i think is available. Marrotta isn't the only DS in Italy to begin with, and certainly not the best at his job. You seem to suggest like he's the only one fit to be at Juve. Leaving the far more illustrious Moggi and highly intelligent Sabatini out the equation?

Aquilani at 16m? Bonnucci at 15m? Martinez at 12m? Sorenson and Magnusson, in all honesty are the handiwork of Fabio Paratici. And a third choice Quag and last day Jan signing Matri, for a combined worth of 33m? I keep hearing what a good job he's doing despite the lack of funds. Give me a break. And I won't even touch upon the Trez, Giovinco, Diego saga.

Maybe Marrotta hasn't explicitly mentioned names of our targets, but his lack of discretion makes it more than evident, as to who they are, whether it's tuttosport or the like bringing us the news. To say that "we're looking at players who have qualities like Benzema, Pastore, Aguero, Sanchez." Wtf is that? There's no smoke without fire, and it's not like he's making the media's job any harder by creating any smokescreens like Moggi did. I don't expect him to be better than Moggi, but I certainly expect him to be more competent than Secco. Quiet frankly, he's out of his depth here.
I seemed to suggest nothing of the sort. I asked. not suggested. alert yourself to the difference...as I am, whether you believe it or not, interested to learn of alternatives to Marotta. Moggi is presently far from available. If he was, I would happily see him return, mainly due to his previous form. Is he available??? Is your understanding of italian courts that removed from the obvious reality???

We didnt pay 16m for aquilani. so why suggest such an obvious mistruth? As far as I know, we had him for a year, paid his wages, a player with definite quality, who was wicked for us, for a few months, then when the team went down, so did he, and now we have offered 6m...

do you truly know who has the final say on transfer at Juve? Is it paratici for youngsters? marrota for adults? is it paratici and marotta, also speaking to the manager and nedved and others, before making a decision, and who makes that decision? You don't know the answer to this question, unless that is...you work amongst these people??if so...i will take all your words as gospel.

How do you know what Marotta says is not a smokescreen? To me he is merely suggesting that we are chasing and hoping to acquire players of proven class. to you, his words are interpreted differently.

before I can put my heart and mind, so fucsed as it is upon seeing Juve get back to the top where they belong, i need to know, as sure as possible...WHO DECIDES OUR TRANSFERS.

In the official unveiling of Conte, i heard him, saw him say...that he will decide who remains at Juve. Also Marotta was suggesting that he will speak with Conte about what he plans for the team, what he needs, and will try find such a player, and then show him to Conte...and as a CLUB they will decide....I am making no steps here towards pretending to know even close to, what the fuck is going on with out transfers, what was going on with our transfers when delneri was in charge last summer, and someone..?? who??? decided to buy martinez and deploy him out of his natural position????? was that the same situation we see now with conte? if not, what was it?

delneri seems decent, and also, at least competent at understanding how to use players...yet after krasic, and bonucci, martinez we our 3rd most costly purchase...why the hell would delneri say to marrota...
'he had a good season as a left wing forward, cuting into the box whenever possible, using flair and pace, then shooting for goal...he is a great choice, beppe!...he seems perfect as a touchline hugging traditional winger, beating players wide, then crossing into the bo, helping defend as much as attack...buon lavoro, beppe...12m? a fucking snip, mate..'

who chose martinez?

these debates seem nothing more than shouty for the sake of shoutiness, for me to step into, when i have such blind awareness of who decides our transfers, in the recent past, and now with conte...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I seemed to suggest nothing of the sort. I asked. not suggested. alert yourself to the difference...as I am, whether you believe it or not, interested to learn of alternatives to Marotta. Moggi is presently far from available. If he was, I would happily see him return, mainly due to his previous form. Is he available??? Is your understanding of italian courts that removed from the obvious reality???
Actually, the reason why I mentioned Marino and Corvino, was because I was mentioning alternatives not just to Marrotta, but to Moggi and Sabatini. I think you misunderstood that I was suggesting Moggi.

We didnt pay 16m for aquilani. so why suggest such an obvious mistruth? As far as I know, we had him for a year, paid his wages, a player with definite quality, who was wicked for us, for a few months, then when the team went down, so did he, and now we have offered 6m...
Mistruth? Hindsight is always 20/20. Aquilani, if I'm not wrong, was taken on loan with the understanding that he would be bought for 16m. Whose job was it to negotiate that sum? Now, we offered 6m, and that would only be relevant if the deal actually went through, which it didn't and most likely, won't. Anybody can define a players value after seeing him play an entire season. Unfortunately, things don't work that way, as DS, you've got to be able to assess a players true and fair value and negotiate to the best extent possible. And I don't think Marrotta did that with any of his deals. Let alone this one.

do you truly know who has the final say on transfer at Juve? Is it paratici for youngsters? marrota for adults? is it paratici and marotta, also speaking to the manager and nedved and others, before making a decision, and who makes that decision? You don't know the answer to this question, unless that is...you work amongst these people??if so...i will take all your words as gospelbefore I can put my heart and mind, so fucsed as it is upon seeing Juve get back to the top where they belong, i need to know, as sure as possible...WHO DECIDES OUR TRANSFERS.
I don't need to work amongst these people to know that Del Neri didn't want Diego sold, and yet he was. I don't think think Agnelli was going to hire an incompetent like Del Neri till his butt buddy came into the equation. So who is the one making decisions for us on the market? Your guess is as good as mine.

How do you know what Marotta says is not a smokescreen? To me he is merely suggesting that we are chasing and hoping to acquire players of proven class. to you, his words are interpreted differently.
Smokescreen for players all of Italy knows by now that we want? Which is why dailies devote acres of space with lists of the mistakes Marrotta shouldn't make again this term, like revealing his market targets. Unless of course, by smokescreen, you do mean, we're mentioning Aguero, Sanchez, Rossi, Benz and the likes, to get our hands on the much coveted Gilardino :)

delneri seems decent, and also, at least competent at understanding how to use players...yet after krasic, and bonucci, martinez we our 3rd most costly purchase...why the hell would delneri say to marrota...
'he had a good season as a left wing forward, cuting into the box whenever possible, using flair and pace, then shooting for goal...he is a great choice, beppe!...he seems perfect as a touchline hugging traditional winger, beating players wide, then crossing into the bo, helping defend as much as attack...buon lavoro, beppe...12m? a fucking snip, mate..'

who chose martinez?

these debates seem nothing more than shouty for the sake of shoutiness, for me to step into, when i have such blind awareness of who decides our transfers, in the recent past, and now with conte...
Again, its not only about who chose Martinez. It's about what we paid for him. Marrotta complained that he didn't have finances to work with. Sure, that's understandable. But he did have personnel, good enough to do the job last season, but he chose to get rid of them and massively dent the quality of the team. Which explains why we're worse off than last season and need to do so much more this year to get it right.

Have mentioned where Marrotta's incompetencies lie over and over in this thread. Which is why it's redundant pointing out the same things, as JJ would testify, but fact remains, that there were a lot of mistakes made last term, and on the evidence of that, Marrotta has got, what can only be described as a golden opportunity, to set things right for the club and himself. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this mercato could pretty much decide where we're going to stand over the next decade. There's no excuses this time around.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
just curious..besides pazzini and cassano(who were at the time fiorentina and real rejects)..what "big" player has he ever convinced to sign for his club??

we wouldnt have even signed krasic if it wasnt for his determination in making the move happen by giving up on some money cuz marotta wouldnt pay an extra few millions while spending money on players like the Whore Jey Martinez

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Marrotta does has a few excuses though:
-We have the fame of a wealthy club, so the demands are bound to be higher.
-We are under-performing so the market values of our players are bound to drop.
-We dont have any realistic chances, of winning any silverware and cannot attract ambitious and really promising players.
-Our owners demand an Italian core, to appease the Italian fans, but the latest crops of Italian players are overhyped and overrated =>bound to be overpaid+under-perform.
-Our owners demand spectacle over results, with the arrival of new AMFs and SSs to be brought every year and that must be set as priority and compromise our priorities to rather improve our team where we really suffer the most (defense)

No matter what Marrotta does, we will face these consequences, any transfer director will.

He should pay an extra attention to wore out those effects though, but he didnt!

He should postpone the sales of valuable players and promovate the sell outs of trash players, but he did the opposite.
He should avoid dealing with clubs that know about our situation and also know how to take advantage of it.
He should have focused more to our starters, rather than our back ups again and stop wasting time with unrealistic targets, that can compromise our transfer plans.

This is why i blame him.

Apr 17, 2009
Ah yes, installment plans -- the magic wand that makes the fees themselves disappear.
I don't get why an intelligent young man like yourself continues to try and play this line all the time. Everyone knows, including yourself that the fees don't disappear.

There's a huge difference between a 25m streamline installment agreement over three years, and waving a magic wand. We know this. You know this.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't get why an intelligent young man like yourself continues to try and play this line all the time. Everyone knows, including yourself that the fees don't disappear.

There's a huge difference between a 25m streamline installment agreement over three years, and waving a magic wand. We know this. You know this.
Maybe he made that comment because people keep bringing it up as if it really makes a difference: Oh, we can buy such & such player because we'll only pay 1/3 of their transfer prices right now & that leaves us with some extra budget to spend now.

Which is obviously completely incorrect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)