fender06

Sep 16, 2006
1st of all as Bjerknes said Krasic deal was not a miracle as Krasic was really in our hand,he wants to play for us and his club was willing to sell and his price was good so what else u need.As for those 3 millions saved i don't consider this amount of money is valuable for a club like Juve,if he was really clever he would have succeeded in negotiations with Wolfs over Dzeko when thay asked 40m,in those kinds of deals he has to save money,so he had to manage atleast by giving them some cash + one of our rubbish players like Tiago or Poulsen.(the same thing Moggi did in 2004 when he brought Canna by sending the useless Carini to the other side).

The 2nd thing,and this is a Q that still i don't find an ans for it,If DN likes to play simone pepe n bench Martinez then WHY Marotta bought Martinez and loand in Pepe?:shifty:

I think it was more logical to buy Pepe if they believe in him.

The 3rd thing,there were really many useless transfers(in or out) have been made by him this summer like:

-What is the use of sendind out on loan 2 good young players like Ekdal n Ariaudo who were going to be very good subs n then search in the market for their replacement in some old n average players like Gallas n Ledesma.

-Why the hell he brought back Lanzafame n sent out Seba?
Is Lanza better than Seba?
I know Lanza is god but not as Seba.

-Why he bought Storari if we already have Alex who we all saw how good he was when played for months in 2008 ?

Instead of getting happy that he saved 3 million in Krasic deal,we should regret for wasting 4.5 in Storari's signing.

-I myself is one of the very few members here who likes Martinez,but since the 1st day we got him i said that 12 m is frankly much and at the time i thought he was going to be a startar,but now after i knew that he is a bench player then i would say that price is too much,we would have kept Yago then for the bench,he is good.
as Buffon is injured and will not be available for several months, we really need to buy one more GK

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't like the idea of selling Iaq.
Might not have much of a choice.

As it stands, he is currently the 5th striker, and for all the slack Martinez has gotten so far (although he's barely played so far), his versatility on both wings and as a second striker make him far more versatile that Iaquinta.

And trust me, it hurts me to say that, because I really like Iaquinta.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How exactly did Juve waste money on the Storari signing?

Has everyone forgotten how injury prone Buffon is, and even worse, has everyone already forgotten Chimenti's abyssmal performances last year?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
And one more point in regards to Gamaro's point. The reason why they brought in both Pepe and Martinez is for the simple fact that Marotta said at the beginning of the season that he planned to bring in 7 wingers.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So giving De Ceglie a chance to start is cool but a player like Giovinco who's so much more talented not? Why, is it cuz he is pretty? Its like, one day they do something good and he other day they talk bullshit.
You'll be sitting, shaking in a corner one day with your blood and posters of Giovinco all over the walls.

As for your question, left backs are in short supply, attackers are not. Giovinco has zero physique and the club wants to give him games to see how he does. De Ceglie has clear limitations as a footballer but I have seen some improvement and it seems Delneri is going for a defence with size.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
So do you mean we have Diego, Del Piero, Iaquinta and Martinez for one position?

Doubt it.
No I expect Iaquinta to be sold.

I think the board thought along the lines of if Diego is out for say 4-6 weeks with an injury.

We would only have DP to take that spot and we could be playing a match every 3 days between Serie A, Europe and the Coppa so thats why we signed Martinez.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's how it works right here. It won't be long until we hear members bashing him again after we have signed Burdisso next week.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
How exactly did Juve waste money on the Storari signing?

Has everyone forgotten how injury prone Buffon is, and even worse, has everyone already forgotten Chimenti's abyssmal performances last year?
No kidding, Sergio... Chimenti was a joke. Fulham. Sampdoria. Any chance to salvage anything from our already disappointing season, down the toilet...

Storari was a good purchase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)