GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
id bring in Cavani (heard PSG needs to sell players for 70M because of FFP, and they are getting Griezzy anyway so no need for Edi), sell Higuain to Arsenal (Ozil and Sanchez gone, gonna need a new shinny toy to keep the high paying Londoners in their stands and prevent from becoming Chelsea and Tottenham fans instead), bring back Kean.

Cavani/Kean
Mandzu/Pjaca Dybala/Berna Costa/Cuads
:lol: cavani

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
you dont want or think its impossible?
Cavani is imo the ideal 9,there's no way we are getting him, small chance before we gor higuain when ibra was there and he was deployed on the wing. Cavani must became psg top scorer in their history and is on path to be top 3 in gols in Europe so 99% chance he stays, as for that 1% every top team will pay 100 mil to get him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Cavani is imo the ideal 9,there's no way we are getting him, small chance before we gor higuain when ibra was there and he was deployed on the wing. Cavani must became psg top scorer in their history and is on path to be top 3 in gols in Europe so 99% chance he stays, as for that 1% every top team will pay 100 mil to get him.
dont you think PSG will go out and spend big again. i see them getting Griezmann tbh, and i see them keeping Neymar and Mbappe over Cavani. i also dont see many top teams needing a CF. Liverpool and Chelsea would for sure i think, but do you see City (Aguero/GBJ), United (Lukaku), Bayern (Lewa), Barca (Suarez) really going after Cavani? a bit unsure about Real, but they would rather Kane i think

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
dont you think PSG will go out and spend big again. i see them getting Griezmann tbh, and i see them keeping Neymar and Mbappe over Cavani. i also dont see many top teams needing a CF. Liverpool and Chelsea would for sure i think, but do you see City (Aguero/GBJ), United (Lukaku), Bayern (Lewa), Barca (Suarez) really going after Cavani? a bit unsure about Real, but they would rather Kane i think
Psg will only get griezman if Neymar is sold imo otherwise i see griezman going to barca

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol i said that already
oh, i miss-understood you then

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly you don't use Reddit bro! Best website to keep up to date with football news and memes :D
this Cavani missing chances argument is becoming ridiculous tbh. show me one top CF that doesent miss easy chances once in a while. why is this only brought up when Cavanis name is mentioned?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
this Cavani missing chances argument is becoming ridiculous tbh. show me one top CF that doesent miss easy chances once in a while. why is this only brought up when Cavanis name is mentioned?
I'm just going by what I have seen from him, I don't watch him a lot but he's one of the strikers I see mostly missing easy chances

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm just going by what I have seen from him, I don't watch him a lot but he's one of the strikers I see mostly missing easy chances
Cavani this season 3.4 shots per game in Ligue 1, 21 goals. Higuain 3.2 shots per game, 10 goals. they played nearly the same amount of games. Suarez 3.9 shots per game, 16 goals, Lewa 4.3 shots per game in BL, 18 goals. Auba 3.6 shots, 13 goals. Kane 5.8 shots, 21 goals....

but if you get your info from meme sites, then i see why you got confused

- - - Updated - - -

I use Swype keyboard and some words get missed, was supposed to be just not must
:tup:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Cavani this season 3.4 shots per game in Ligue 1, 21 goals. Higuain 3.2 shots per game, 10 goals. they played nearly the same amount of games. Suarez 3.9 shots per game, 16 goals, Lewa 4.3 shots per game in BL, 18 goals. Auba 3.6 shots, 13 goals. Kane 5.8 shots, 21 goals....

but if you get your info from meme sites, then i see why you got confused
shot conversion rate doesn't tell the full story

quality of chances can be vastly different

Admittedly watching highlight's never tells the full story and can make players look better or worse depending on which clips are shown

Like I said from the little I have seen Cavani seems to pop up the most with missing easy chances and just last week when he was chasing his record breaking goal he bottled about 3-4 chances to score

It's not the first time i've seen him have an off game like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)