lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
When people log on later to see we lost Han and closed thread, sold Lirola, no fit wingers with two more injuries and a mass sale of youngsters and bought a new kid only to send to primavera all in one day :lion:

Let the fury begin.
don't give a shit about any of those events (except the injuries) but it's funny how most of your mosts are HAHA TUZ MELTDOWN HAH

seems like your only purpose is to observe reactions and make fun of them rather than discussing actual juventus based topics

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
don't give a shit about any of those events (except the injuries) but it's funny how most of your mosts are HAHA TUZ MELTDOWN HAH

seems like your only purpose is to observe reactions and make fun of them rather than discussing actual juventus based topics
why didnt you -rep him? cmonman dont make me do your work for you. only this once i will

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Juve, the reformation has begun
Marotta sold some youngsters to pocket €20m, but will continue to monitor them thanks to a gentlemen’s agreement
Awaiting the introduction, as there is in Spain, of a buy-back option
Bianconeri at the vanguard on the market too with an innovative and lucrative strategy

- - - Updated - - -

Let the fury begin.

Apr 19, 2007
I'm fearful of our squad depth considering our injury history and no one new was brought in during the January window. Winger positions especially at this point.
I think our depth will be just fine and if we get stuck with more injuries before Dybala and Cuads comes back it could be iffy but there are no wingers that would be worth bringing in Janury so we would switch formations first before we fielded a makeshift winger.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

Juve, the reformation has begun
Marotta sold some youngsters to pocket €20m, but will continue to monitor them thanks to a gentlemen’s agreement
Awaiting the introduction, as there is in Spain, of a buy-back option
Bianconeri at the vanguard on the market too with an innovative and lucrative strategy

- - - Updated - - -

Let the fury begin.
Gentleman's Agreement :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)