Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:flag1: :beppe:

:bloody:

La Repubblica claims Lazio President Claudio Lotito and Juventus chief Beppe Marotta almost came to blows in a Lega Serie A meeting.

The encounter between the 20 top-flight clubs was held on Friday, as they continue to debate over who will be the next President of the FIGC.

Lotito backs Lega Nazionale Dilettanti chief Cosimo Sibilia, while Juve and Marotta have put their weight behind Gianluca Grava.

The preferred choice for Lotito is current amateur league patron Sibilia and it was largely Lotito who helped push predecessor Carlo Tavecchio to the main job.

According to La Repubblica newspaper, a row broke out yesterday in the Lega Serie A meeting, as Lotito was mocking Juventus.

Marotta seemingly reacted and the two men almost came to blows, separated by their colleagues.
its a shame he didnt knock the shit out of lotito. cant stand that prick, as bent and corrupt as it comes, disgusting piece of shit

whatever happened to lotito's threat to not play the rest of the season after a VAR decision going against them? yeah thats right the same VAR system introduced by his fuck buddy tavecchio. fucking pussy, all talk, hopefully a lazio fan ends his life

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

La Repubblica claims Lazio President Claudio Lotito and Juventus chief Beppe Marotta almost came to blows in a Lega Serie A meeting.

The encounter between the 20 top-flight clubs was held on Friday, as they continue to debate over who will be the next President of the FIGC.

Lotito backs Lega Nazionale Dilettanti chief Cosimo Sibilia, while Juve and Marotta have put their weight behind Gianluca Grava.

The preferred choice for Lotito is current amateur league patron Sibilia and it was largely Lotito who helped push predecessor Carlo Tavecchio to the main job.

According to La Repubblica newspaper, a row broke out yesterday in the Lega Serie A meeting, as Lotito was mocking Juventus.

Marotta seemingly reacted and the two men almost came to blows, separated by their colleagues.
:touched:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Need a more mobile ST. Someone with actual pace.
We should be a counter attacking team with how deep we play

Only one season we had a counter attacking team since Marotta arrived and that was 2015

Really it baffles my mind how we do not have a proper counter attack

It makes no sense to play the way we do and not have one

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Only one season we had a counter attacking team since Marotta arrived and that was 2015

It's because we blew our wad on a striker without pace.

Costa, Bernadeschi, Dybala all suit counterattacking football. Cuadrado suits it too. Morata suited it. So did Tevez. But Marotta spent 90mil on a fat dude with no pace or burst. So we're in this weird in-between zone, where we don't have the team to play high level counterattack like in 2015, but we don't really have the technical ability in our midfield and fullbacks (especially without Alves and Bonucci) to play high level possession football. We're stuck with a mix of players who mostly suit one or the other, but not both. Dybala and Pjanic probably exceptions to this.

Higuain really kills our ability to be versatile this year.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Costa, Bernadeschi, Dybala all suit counterattacking football. Cuadrado suits it too. Morata suited it. So did Tevez. But Marotta spent 90mil on a fat dude with no pace or burst. So we're in this weird in-between zone, where we don't have the team to play high level counterattack like in 2015, but we don't really have the technical ability in our midfield and fullbacks (especially without Alves and Bonucci) to play high level possession football. We're stuck with a mix of players who mostly suit one or the other, but not both. Dybala and Pjanic probably exceptions to this.

Higuain really kills our ability to be versatile this year.
Imagine if we had an Aubameyaung :lion:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Can't be a counter attacking team when we have a striker as slow as Higuain is.

- - - Updated - - -

If we played Dybala next to Higuain in a front two, it would work. Not him alone though lol

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

:heart:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marotta on Politano and Pellegri
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director Beppe Marotta confessed to Matteo Politano talks, denied other rumours and explained losing Pietro Pellegri to Monaco.

The CEO spoke to Mediaset Premium ahead of tonight’s Serie A trip to Chievo.

Click here for the line-ups and Liveblog.

“We asked Sassuolo for the availability of Politano as a precautionary measure. I think the doubts over Juan Cuadrado’s fitness will be clarified this week.

“I will not get into Sassuolo’s decisions on whether they sell an important player or not. I appreciate his quality, but we are not interested in going all the way for Politano, as we already have important players in that role.”

Marotta was also asked about reports of interest in Atletico Madrid winger Yannick Carrasco and Manchester United full-back Matteo Darmian.

“Carrasco is a rather creative idea that we never discussed. Darmian is not someone we need right now and it’s a little premature to talk about June. We are concentrated on the present and I don’t think anyone will arrive in January.”

Juventus were certainly in advanced negotiations with Genoa for Pietro Pellegri, but today the 16-year-old sensation completed his transfer to Monaco for around €25m.

“We had a verbal and moral agreement with Pellegri, but faced with a unique step up in the offer from Monaco, we stepped aside. There are regrets to see an Italian talent leave the country.”

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We’ve been linked with a lot of midfielders recently. Barella, Can, Torreira, Praet, Pellegrini.

I think we’re gonna buy two of them, and sell Khedira and Sturaro.

I want Barella and Torreira.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
fuck barella, fuck praet, fuck politano and every bang average serie A player

why are we going back to 2012/13 with our mercato again?
Didn't we get Asamoah and Pogba that window while selling no one? Plus Giacherrini who was important bench player, and finalized Caceres deal... If we could get 2 long-term starters this coming summer, while selling no one, I'd be pretty happy.

Unfortunately, I think we sell an important player if we are to get decent starting XI material. :(

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Didn't we get Asamoah and Pogba that window while selling no one? Plus Giacherrini who was important bench player, and finalized Caceres deal... If we could get 2 long-term starters this coming summer, while selling no one, I'd be pretty happy.

Unfortunately, I think we sell an important player if we are to get decent starting XI material. :(
yeah but we should be well beyond that stage now. If we're to sell another important player this summer then it just re-affirms what i said last summer about us being an atletico madrid type club rather than a real madrid/barcelona one

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

Costa, Bernadeschi, Dybala all suit counterattacking football. Cuadrado suits it too.
That’s the front three I’ve been arguing for all season.

We don’t have the midfield to play possession football against big teams, so the best possible solution is a counterattacking game.

What’s the point of having a heavy, immobile strikers like Higuain up top. We should just play with our fastest, trickiest players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)